Miscellaneous Pictures #44

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oversized Jacked nowhere to be found.

Amy , did you sneak in there?

How can they look so good without smiling? How?

And I love that Larry tries to act as tall as Adam :lol:

I found Edge's Converse. Well, not HIS but one's like the piccy below.

They are John Varvatos Converse All-Stars. They run in the $110.00 to $130.00 range.

u220091AndyWillsher.jpg

I wonder if it is a case of 'NLOTH' might be the last album as we know albums to be released. I read an article where Bono was very keen and interested in App technology. - that he wanted something like that for the last album but the functionality wasn't there yet.

However, the whole we want to be on the radio - just because it is on the radio doesn't make it good.I enjoy Naked and Famous, but I don't find that their music inspires me to see them live. Everyone knows that's where bands have to live right now.

Let me rephrase that: *I* want to be on the radio. I don't see Larry, Adam or Edge tossing a tantrum.

Wow, I just came home from work. I hadn't realised that U2 were actually at this event. They look good. LOVE Bono's purple shades and the blue eyes behind those shades, love his hair, and Ali looks stunning as always. Her bag seems to fit Edge's jacket :giggle:

Don't care about that usual Bono talk about relevance and radio and :blahblah:, we know this already, he just likes to stirr things up and keep the media and fans talking. I hope there will be some serious work on a new album very soon to keep him busy. I'm pretty sure they won't depart with NLOTH, he's talking like that with every album and tour.

Btw, someone has to tell Larry that his pretty face won't fall apart if he risks a little smile.

What's that talk about Bono and forks? :no:

We all know what happend last time someone gave the man forks.

A spoon, by the way, shouldn't really be a problem :uhoh:

:D

Btw, just noticed the blue rose on B's jacket. Like it. Lovely detail.

Back
Top Bottom