Miscellaneous Picture Mix #39

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok sorry I took so long to post these, i am NOT a good multitasker, sorry!

bwbonomirror4kevinwestenberg.jpg

bwbonomirror2kevinwestenberg.jpg

bwbonomirrorkevinwestenberg.jpg

bwbonomirror3kevinwestenberg.jpg

bwbonohoodyfandomkevinwestenberg.jpg

There is also a great article with KW talking about this photoshoot. I'll try to find it and post it, if i can remember where it is!

Hubba. Hubba. :drool:

I can't believe,so,you was there,Jeff:ohmy::ohmy:
Lucky,lucky man,unforgettable and sweet memories from this day:heart:
Thanks for sharing:up:

Both Glendale AZ shows on Vertigo were great. It was super hot, for mid-April. But the hours in the hot GA line were worth it.

These pics were taken... I think on the first day, around 3pm when they came in for soundcheck.

The Bonoclip is at 81%. :crack: Hope that its download speed will go up from 0.5kbps later today so I have it by tonight. I'll search for the correct clip and cut it out as soon as I get it.

Just wanted to say that I got the official 2011 U2 calender last week from Amazon. It contains only pictures from the 360 tour. It's pretty :love:

Just wanted to say that I got the official 2011 U2 calender last week from Amazon. It contains only pictures from the 360 tour. It's pretty :love:

I almost bought this for myself on Saturday - saw it while shopping, it looks great - but last Christmas I ended up with 4 U2 calendars as gifts so I think I should wait :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom