Miscellaneous Picture Mix #35

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, the book is attached in this version. But it's not the "box set" that I think Gr8Daisy says she has. I think the box set refers to the BIG box. This is the small one with the attached book. Why can't I remember what it was called... ug, anyways... It has the clear plastic slipcover over the box and then it folds out into 4 sections. It is completely different from the large box set book. And also different from the booklet that came in the cheap cd version. I think this one might of also come with the Linear download... can't remember, but all of the photos and artwork inside are from Linear so it must have. (For instance the pic that was asked about above, and on the GOYB page there is a color pic from the movie of the dancers boots)

Hope that helps... I may scan the book soon :hmm:

Editing because now I can't remember, did the book I'm talking about also come inside the large box set? Sorry I don't remember anymore!

Yes, bc. The cd/book with the 4 sections with the
clear plastic slipcover ("=" sign on it) also came with
the large/deluxe box set too. I don't remember it
being embossed though, but I could be wrong as
I haven't looked at mine in a while.
came with the

Yes, bc. The cd/book with the 4 sections with the
clear plastic slipcover ("=" sign on it) also came with
the large/deluxe box set too. I don't remember it
being embossed though, but I could be wrong as
I haven't looked at mine in a while.
came with the

Thanks! I couldn't remember what came with what any more. Yeah when I said embossed, I also didn't know if that was the right word :reject: it could be wrong. What I'm talking about is those excerpts from the lyrics that are sort of overlayed(?) they are shiny, they are there obviously but you can also see through them to the picture underneath. That's why I thought they may not show up in scans. Sorry I know I've done a really crappy job explaining. :doh:

Patience, grasshopper . . . some people don't have the time to be on here 24/1. :D

I, too, would like to see some pictures instead of many posts of just comments, but I only get to pop in here once in a while.

Back
Top Bottom