Miscellaneous Picture Mix #35

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
By request, an oldie but goodie :wink: :wave:

BonoGotIrish.jpg

I was hoping this one would turn up today. :lol:

Thanks, comet! :hug:

Jumped on board here, to see if Bono did any St Pat's Day celebrating today - well, we know he'd celebrate, but getting pictures is a bonus.

What's the origin of this one, Adreianloth?? :D:D

Aside from the hair, that has to be one of the most womanly man asses I've ever seen.

Yes, I like to point out men that have women asses. What.

I think i hear strains of Sir Mix A Lot in the wind: ".... itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face..."

Wowza, buddy. How YOU doin'? :lmao:

i love this picture:love: do they sell those sunglasses with blue tint or are those custom for him:hmm: i like the blue tinted shades the best on him :heart::cute:
im so glad there's a new picture! especially on st. paddy's day! :)

Bono during an interview on March 17,2010. He is in Kenya to attend the Pan African Media Conference.

nairobi17032010.jpg
Awwwwww....here,he looks happy:D
Great pic...was looking for new pic:wave:
The hair is totally :up::love:

here's a new picture!!:
4439184200_09a8813173.jpg

Christy Turlington Burns, Bono, and Bobby Shriver listen to Dr. Patricia, a senior medical officer at Tema Hospital, talk about how Ghana is confronting the challenge of HIV/AIDS and the programs their clinic has in place to support vulnerable groups including mothers and children.

Thanks Jackie!
He looks thinner:ohmy::heart:

Bono during an interview on March 17,2010. He is in Kenya to attend the Pan African Media Conference.

nairobi17032010.jpg

Wearing the One shirt! Those color of shades are really cool.

i love this picture:love: do they sell those sunglasses with blue tint or are those custom for him:hmm: i like the blue tinted shades the best on him :heart::cute:
im so glad there's a new picture! especially on st. paddy's day! :)

Those are custom :drool::sad:

Back
Top Bottom