Miscellaneous Picture Mix #35

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PB1105_U2_6.jpg

PB1111_U2_6.jpg

PB1118_U2_6.jpg

I wasn't on my computer all weekend, so I didn't see this picture posted in the last thread. People asked where this was from. This was from a promotional event for Edun and One at the Chicago Nordstrom's. They (Bono, Ali, and Rogan Gregory I think it was) were answering questions from the crowd and that little girl asked one. Everyone thought she was so brave for stepping up and asking a big question.

After that, they went into the crowd to take pictures/give autographs/etc. Well, that same girl was right by Bono and started crying. He took off his sunglasses and put them on her :heart:. The person who took that picture must've been right by me because I got this picture too:
4397190428_66767899f6.jpg

Actually, I dug up the old thread (with my freakout lol) http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f285/bono-and-ali-in-chicago-165184.html

aww thats nice of him, i wonder if she was crying cuz she felt proud of herself to ask that question or cuz Bono was right next to her staring at her:love: LOL there was a fan on american idol who cried cuz she liked one contestant very much. but with this girl im gonna guess it was what i first said :lol:

ah i just read ur story from the link you posted u2shamrock! i loved it! it was SO sweet about the part when Bono gave that girl his sunglasses to put on!!! :cute:

I wasn't on my computer all weekend, so I didn't see this picture posted in the last thread. People asked where this was from. This was from a promotional event for Edun and One at the Chicago Nordstrom's. They (Bono, Ali, and Rogan Gregory I think it was) were answering questions from the crowd and that little girl asked one. Everyone thought she was so brave for stepping up and asking a big question.

After that, they went into the crowd to take pictures/give autographs/etc. Well, that same girl was right by Bono and started crying. He took off his sunglasses and put them on her :heart:. The person who took that picture must've been right by me because I got this picture too:
4397190428_66767899f6.jpg

Actually, I dug up the old thread (with my freakout lol) http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f285/bono-and-ali-in-chicago-165184.html

:cute: That's so sweet :)

Back
Top Bottom