Milestone, County Tipperary Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*just had a moment of not recognising her own post* And to think I hate it when other people change their sig and avatar at the same time, cos I get confused... :der:

Pfft, so you had your way in the end :p

It's a wonder the superthread makes any progress at all, with you lot all on AIM as well. *L*

I didn't expect I would!

The Superthread purity test has that question about using IM less for a reason. :laugh:

Ooh, less than 30 posts to go.

And I've just about completed my 100,000th post!

Hey Bonnie, has the next installment happened?

Oh, if this is about what I think it is, not really, no. I'm just friends with the guy. He's Venezuelan, and he plans on going back there for a month or two at the end of the year with his current girlfriend, so, yeah. Who knows, something might come up.

Oh, if this is about what I think it is, not really, no. I'm just friends with the guy. He's Venezuelan, and he plans on going back there for a month or two at the end of the year with his current girlfriend, so, yeah. Who knows, something might come up.

Well the first installment sounded terribly exciting :wink:

But if he's already with someone, then yes definitely hands off.

OK, let's keep this thing moving, I need another 26 posts!

Well the first installment sounded terribly exciting :wink:

But if he's already with someone, then yes definitely hands off.

Hey, I mentioned that in the first installment. ;) We're just friends, and to be honest I'm not terribly interested in having someone anytime soon.

The ones you want always have someone, and the ones you don't want are after you...

How did I forget to do this earlier?

Axver's Food Experiments, the Mexican edition

What: tuf bono mexican pizza, aka salsa and cornchips on my usual pizza - tomato sauce, barbecue sauce, peperoni, cheese, and pastrami (guest appearance for this pizza!), all on pita bread as a base.
Why: Because I had quesadillas on Monday and wanted to do something ridiculous with Mexican food Because Alison just got back from Mexico!
What did it taste like: nachos colliding with pizza on a Mexican highway somewhere near Tijuana.
Would I eat it again: it started well, but by the end of the pizza, I had reached a resolution of "no". Well ... maybe with different salsa and no barbecue sauce.

PICTORIAL PROOF!

The pizza, before it collided with the nachos (or discovered cheese):

s640x480

After the collision, but before it met the oven:

s640x480

After I cooked it:

s640x480

Slicing it was a bit of a challenge and it became even more of a trainwreck ...

s640x480

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom