MERGED-->Your favorite band member?+Bono, Larry, Edge, or Adam?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who Is Your Favorite Band Member?

• Bono

Votes: 78 51.3%
  • Edge

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • Adam

Votes: 34 22.4%
  • Larry

Votes: 20 13.2%

• Total voters
THIS GUY!!:love:
bigeyes.jpg

Honestly, it's more like this

Bono and Adam (tie for favourite)
Edge and Larry (tie for 2nd favourite)

I suppose that's cheating but, meh.

Seeing as how Bono has plenty of votes, I voted for Adam.

I can't vote- it is like choosing your favourite kid (although I don't have any :wink: )
I like all the band members- they are really unlike and that's what makes U2 up...4 individuals
I wish to meet Bono, because he is so open and talks to everyone - the same with the Edge. Adam looks really cool and he seems to feel good on stage. :up: Larry- I really like the Blender pics :wink: And I think he is really honest and straight out. I also like his sense of humor (unfortunately he doesn't smile very often in public...)
So- I can only say- love U2 :heart:

Bono, Edge, Larry or Adam?

....out of curiosity, as I am new to this forum :)

I used to think it was Bono, but after seeing them on CD:UK.... well, let's just say the damn fine bass player just to the right of him was getting most of my attention.

Well this is difficult. Larry has been my favorite for 15 years but for some reason I only found out the other day that he hates cats :angry:

Bono just may have to replace him :|

Sicy said:
Well this is difficult. Larry has been my favorite for 15 years but for some reason I only found out the other day that he hates cats :angry:

:lmao:

He's just scared of them. ;)

Sicy said:

my sister just bought a kitty yesterday. I'll have to bring my camera to her house and take pictures. :shifty: I think she's kind of cute. Her name is Lily :cute:

can't i vote more than once?! i voted for Adam, but i still want to give my 2 votes for Edge (he's my fave, but i couldn't not vote for Clayton, so i decided to vote twice for Edge and once for Adam.... and i only menaged to vote for the latter one :()

roelie said:

Hehe, lovin the avatar. Off-topic, but does U2 have one of the most "together" rhythm sections in rock and roll, as far as getting along, working in terms of the songs.

John Lennon and Paul McCartney seemed more together than Paul and Ringo.

Back
Top Bottom