MERGED ----> Heard U2 today? Where were U? + blew my mind!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
With Or Without You - Live from LA '87 (video on youtube - link posted in the Mother's Day thread in the Lemonade Stand)

hehe i was at a department store with my friends and 'whos gonna ride your wild horses' was playing...i made them stop and guess who it was...they were like 'probably U2' and rolled their eyes

nightninja56 said:
hehe i was at a department store with my friends and 'whos gonna ride your wild horses' was playing...i made them stop and guess who it was...they were like 'probably U2' and rolled their eyes

your friends sound like my friends!

Is this just U2 music we hear by accident?

I was on the road a lot today for my job, and I passed the time by listening to The Unforgettable Fire and one of my live/rarities CD mixes.

last week when i was in the cafe that had the sign that i thought said PLEBA, it was written like this:

PEAR
MELBA

Where the Streets Have No Name was playing on the radio.

i played U2 all day today.

Today... for the first time in my life... I heard ACROBAT in other place that wasn't my house

A guy was like testing his speakers in my university parking and ACROBAT was playing... I was :ohmy: ... and :drool: of course

THAT'S HUGE for me... somebody else LIKES that song...

video hits in australia is counting down the top 100 video clips of all time, yesterday they did 100-75 and vertigo came in 82nd i think, and today they did 76-50 and all i want is you came in at 50 something, hopefully some more U2 makes the top 50 next weekend

zepher25 said:
video hits in australia is counting down the top 100 video clips of all time, yesterday they did 100-75 and vertigo came in 82nd i think, and today they did 76-50 and all i want is you came in at 50 something, hopefully some more U2 makes the top 50 next weekend

Yes, I saw that and that was the first time I had seen a clip from the 80's. What's with the midget though? AIWIY was #57 I think.

I've yet to see any of the U2 soccer ad's.
I've watched ESPN and seen soccer ad's but they have all been just soccer ad's. Even one with "take me out to the ball game music playing , and then "this is a different kind of ball game" Something like that, .. I have Comcast cable.. Don't know if it matters but I haven't seen it .. :shrug:

I saw a commercial tonight for ABC's upcoming show line up with "One" playing in the background.
It was the Bono and Mary J version. It showed snippets of her and various scenes of ABC's shows. I didn't see any snippets of Bono.

I must say I am still shocked.. I never expected to hear One in a commercial for ABC television shows.

Anyone else see this?
I saw this while watching desperate housewives.:crazy:

Yesterday when I drove to work, I was about to pop "the best of 1990-2000-B sides" in the CD-player, when I heard "New Year's Day" (non edited) on the radio.

Then today, driving home after work, I turned on the radio and "Beautiful Day" blasted out.
When the advertisements came on after that, I searched for another channel and found one that was playing "Original of the Species"!

I heard Walk On last night at Home Depot

I heard Rattle and Hum this morning on my way to work.

Back
Top Bottom