MERGED --> Gluey, Slopsy & Effanbee met LARRY!!! + Auckland non-show pics + But wait

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy: OMG...all the memories coming rushing back now! :hyper:
I remember me and mum hiding behind a power generator thing and looking shifty...Gerry coming along the road and me getting talking to him...and then you txting me saying you were coming to join us!! hehe!

Withdrawals already!! It still seems like yesterday that we met Larry....and already it's one week!!

How's Gerry today? I got an email with a youtube link....

:giggle: Slopsy you are such a dag!

Still waiting for him to tell me what B's reaction was to recieving the book!!!

:applaud: I am so happy for you girls! I just got back from NZ--what amazing, amazing shows. Kiwis certainly deserved the shows and the band love after so many years of waiting. Congrats to all of you :hug:

Thanks Effanbee for the report and photos. :D

Slopsy glad you have a wonderful time too :D

The boys look a little sunburnt. Larry and bono are so hot.

Galeongirl said:
Ruff, how was your show????

:drool: both shows were incredible, but the second Auckland show was possibly the best I've seen. I love NZ, so the fans were fantastic, the band were fantastic, the setting, One Tree Hill... I'm sleep-deprived but wow, what a trip! I love reading these stories, too :)

Hi Ruffian!

Glad you enjoyed NZ! It sounds like the second show went off! Wish I had've gone with my gut instinct and got tickets for that one too!! But hey, after the week I had, I'm absolutely blissful anyway!!! :)

gluey said:
Hi Ruffian!

Glad you enjoyed NZ! It sounds like the second show went off! Wish I had've gone with my gut instinct and got tickets for that one too!! But hey, after the week I had, I'm absolutely blissful anyway!!! :)

I didn't think you were here today, I thought the Bono police came to take you away....:giggle:

JCOSTER said:

I didn't think you were here today, I thought the Bono police came to take you away....:giggle:

*swoons* I wish!!! haha!! No, I'm still here!! All good!! Effanbee, Slopsy and I are planning a reunion on Monday under the Larry Tree....can't wait!!!

I'm still spinning out!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Oh, and incase you missed it the first 10 times....

I GOT MY HAT SIGNED!!!!!!!

Still stunned too that Bono remembered it!! Hard to fathom!! AND that Larry remembered us!!!

WOW gonna be a huge fan until the day I die after all of that!!!

:faint:

gluey said:
Hi Ruffian!

i've looked at all your pictures--wow!!! absolutely amazing experiences. i am so happy for you :)

gluey said:

*swoons* I wish!!! haha!! No, I'm still here!! All good!! Effanbee, Slopsy and I are planning a reunion on Monday under the Larry Tree....can't wait!!!

I'm still spinning out!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Oh, and incase you missed it the first 10 times....

I GOT MY HAT SIGNED!!!!!!!

Still stunned too that Bono remembered it!! Hard to fathom!! AND that Larry remembered us!!!

WOW gonna be a huge fan until the day I die after all of that!!!

:faint:

Me too sistah, me too!

What did your hubby say about our little chat?

ruffian said:

i've looked at all your pictures--wow!!! absolutely amazing experiences. i am so happy for you :)

amazing is an understatement for the way I feel after last week!!! It was huge!! I still can't believe how lovely the guys are!!! And the way Bono talks TO YOU....its really awesome that someone of his stature seems to care so much about the 'little people'......And Larry, I saw such a totally different side to him that has forever altered my perception of him!!

Effanbee said:
For the Adam girls:

P1000409.jpg

P1000410.jpg

WOOOO :combust: Look at HOT he is!! gorgeous jacket VERY SEXY!

congrats girls for meeting them all, you showed pure dedication! :up:

Also taking opportunities when they arise - if we hadn't got together to do the Bonosapian book … or bothered to go on Tuesday night … or met Gerry … or dared to be a bit crazy … or given up … NONE of this would have happened!

Seize the day! :wink:

Effanbee said:
Also taking opportunities when they arise - if we hadn't got together to do the Bonosapian book … or bothered to go on Tuesday night … or met Gerry … or dared to be a bit crazy … or given up..

...or used up study breaks to stalk them and screwed up exams!!
Who needs good marks at school when I MET U2!!!!!?!

Back
Top Bottom