MERGED ----> Bono On American Idol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any sign yet of Mr. Vox on the show?

Did anyone else remember that today is the 10th birthday of Popmart? I'm going to go home now and put on my Popmart tshirt I bought on this day in 1997. :)

Halup said:
Any sign yet of Mr. Vox on the show?

Did anyone else remember that today is the 10th birthday of Popmart? I'm going to go home now and put on my Popmart tshirt I bought on this day in 1997. :)

nope not yet..

and the duet DOES NOT INCLUDE BONO! PHEW!! THANK GOD..:wink:

I find it ironic that the Elvis and Celine Dion duet inclues "oh why, oh why, oh why" repeated several times in the song, because that's what I'm sitting here saying about it. That's just creepy.

Hello everyone! :wave:

I want Bono!... ;) maybe he will close out the show..:)

And i agree that Celine, Elvis duet was just creeeeepy... :eek:

7 minutes left and no Bono. I haven't really been watching as it's been on mute so much and I'm working on my computer at the same time. Still, where are you Bono???

kellyahern said:

Crying girl? She was the kid Ryan asked if she was confused after the Elvis/Celine duet (it's sad that I know that :reject: ).

Annie Lennox. Geez, what a sell-out. :tsk:

^sarcasm

Yeah, I guess she was there. We'll get to mock her in a few hours. Oh the joy :happy:

Did you see the It's Official thread with the sarcasm smiley?

2 hours for that?! toooo short! ...but American Prayer is a beautiful song...i must admit thats the first time i heard it.....ooops..:reject:

rileybug said:
The best for last. That was short but sweet.

So for us on the West Coast, Bono only appeared in the last 5 minutes of the show?

his haircut rocked the face off american idol. huzzah bono!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom