MERGED ----> Bono On American Idol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhh two hours for that?? :mad:

But I guess I knew that going in, I mean, it is American Idol after all...

wow, i've never watched an AI show in it's entirety before. it is soooooooooo cheesy, omg. i don't know if i like that version of American Prayer. :|
nice of bono to drop by though! :up: it was cool to see so many people wearing ONE and (RED) shirts.

bonocomet said:
Ok 3 hours to go then for us here on the west coast. :(

If you're gonna watch it just for Bono, it's a total freaking waste of time. He's on for 2 to 3 min. He says nothing new, nothing he hasn't said before. If you're watching for the show, it's fine.

Yeah I'll wait the 3 hours and just turn it on to see him at the end. I don't watch AI, but I wouldn't mind seeing him.

The show was a big bucket of Cheetos, so West Coasties, set your Tivo's manually from 9:45 to 10:00 p.m. and you'll be okay.

Actually, I liked the song and thought the kids did a good job. Definitely sounds more Bono/Dave Stewart than a Bono/Edge song would sound, but it sure beat Elvis and dead Celine -- or was it the other way around?

Last edited:
silvrlvr said:
The show was a big bucket of Cheetos, so West Coasties, set your Tivo's manually from 9:45 to 10:00 p.m. and you'll be okay.

Actually, I liked the song and thought the kids did a good job. Definitely sounds more Bono/Dave Stewart than a Bono/Edge song would sound, but it sure beat Elvis and dead Celine -- or was it the other way around?

That Celine/Elvis duet was eerily cheesy. That was just so not right. :tsk:

I just went to check www.one.org, and can't get on. The site must be overloaded. I guess that is a good thing. I hope that people are signing up for the ONE campaign!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom