MERGED-->All U2 on SNL Discussion (b)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gorman

Refugee
I completely agree with Vertigo and ABOY.

It's hard to say about the third song. One rumor said Miracle Drug, but COBL certainly seems logical. We'll soon see! :)

so gorman that means that the rest of the international u2 community gets to listen to news channel 5 before Saturday night live? Oh dear.....
still that is really great of you for doing that

I'm watching New Zealand lose abysmally in the cricket against Australia right now. I need this U2 performance to cheer me up.

filmrcj said:
they r playing three songs
vertigo
sometime
and i will follow
final rehearsal over

I Will Follow is gonna sound awesome,
all early stuff played in the back-to-rock-n-roll style will sound awesome!
this is really exciting, it's 05.30 over here.... no sleep until snl is over!!!

nurse chrissi said:
so gorman that means that the rest of the international u2 community gets to listen to news channel 5 before Saturday night live? Oh dear.....
still that is really great of you for doing that

Yep! I'm going to put everyone through that ;)

RobVox said:
Getting pumped listening to A State of Trance 175 as my warm-up. What are you warming up with?

RobVox

I've got "U2 - Vertigo Top Of The Pops Indoors 15-10-2004 VCD.mpg" on heavy rotation! :drool: :D

Alan

ps. "Vertigo_TOTPs_studio_15-10-2004.wmv" is on the way :sexywink:

Just a question: Why would they play I Will Follow....it's an oldie by U2 catalouge standards? And I thought SNL was mainly a way to promote new albums?

Not that I'd complain but if they're gonna pull old songs out....it'd be sweet to do something more rare....

starsgoblue said:
Just a question: Why would they play I Will Follow....it's an oldie by U2 catalouge standards? And I thought SNL was mainly a way to promote new albums?

Not that I'd complain but if they're gonna pull old songs out....it'd be sweet to do something more rare....

because it's U2 man!:wink:

starsgoblue said:
Haha, well that'd make sense to us crazy Blue Crackers....I don't know bout the rest of the world...:wink:

yeah. the rest of the world can go fuck themselves. we're all that matters.:wink:

starsgoblue said:
I will raise my Jack and Coke to that, my friend.

You can tell I'm only half paying attention to Interference when I first read that and thought you said Jick was on cocaine.

Okay, we're live!

Everyone stream the following:

http://66.54.81.31:8000

This will play in Winamp, iTunes, etc. If you have any problems, you may be able to click the following link and have it automatically stream: http://66.54.81.31:8000/listen.pls

Right now, my local news is on. SNL follows it immediately. I wanted to get this going now so that everyone could connect and ensure there are no problems.

If there are problems, please let me know!

This stream is 128Kbps, and I have capacity for 64 listeners. I'll increase that number if needed. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom