MERGED --> ALL QUESTIONS/COMMENTS about the ELLIPSE HERE + "Ellipse" GA Policy U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, I have one more question, but it is an important one.

I have GA tickets for Atlanta. As I understand it, there are two lines forming *once the venue opens*...one for U2.com, one for regular GA's (like mine). So if there is a long line from early in the morning, HOW IN THE WORLD is that maintained from the street into the venue and in the hours before showtime? I have nightmares of standing on the sidewalk since dawn and then losing my place as a mass of people walk in at like 6:00 p.m. Does EVERYONE have to wait in line while tickets are scanned for the bomb shelter, or could I lose a good spot on the outside rail while waiting for a *chance* to get inside?

This is one bit of the logistics that I would really appreciate someone clearing up for me. Thanks!

Man, for some reason I am just all questions tonight. So here's another one:

For the multiple night shows in one city, has there been a huge difference in the amount of people lining up the first night vs. the second night? Seems like on the second day the line would be a lot longer after people saw how things worked.

Thanks!

Separate U2.com line (non-presale shows)

I'm going to Chicago 4 and was wondering about this "second GA line" for subscribers. From U2.com:

For the shows that did not have an U2.Com presale (usually the second show in a city), U2.Com members will be asked to SHOW A PRINTOUT OF THEIR MEMBERSHIP PROFILE, WHICH CAN BE FOUND UNDER MY PROFILE ON THE MAIN MENU BAR OF THE SUBSCRIPBERS HOME PAGE.

Have they done this in other cities? How does this work? I am planning on coming from Indianapolis when my finals are over, so won't be able to get to Chicago until 3-ish. I just don't want to be #5000 in line when I get there. Thanks!

-V-

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom