MERGED ----> A Day in the Life of the Edge.... Finally!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Look at that arm. That is the hand that rocks the whole, eh, cradle here."

:lol:

U2.com is going to be posting the entire thing soon:

Coming Soon to U2.Com, the full video special: 'A Day In The Life of Edge'. Produced by Bono.

From being rudely awakened in the morning, to playing guitar in a lifeguard shack and being stalked by the paparazzi ... this is a day in the life of The Edge.

As seen by Bono - who even convinces Edge give us a tour of the band's Miami Beach suite.

You don't want to miss it - keep checking in!

I still haven't seen it, darn work computer with no sound and no streaming alowed!!! I so knew that Edge did yoga, he's just so like bendy (no bad thoughts, no bad thoughts).

I couldn't watch it, either. No matter what browser I used (Safari, Opera, IE).
I was able to watch it on u2security.com, though!
Everyone who had the same problems should check this site...maybe it works for you, too.
I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

AntonCorbijn said:
Everyone who had the same problems should check this site...maybe it works for you, too.

Now I can hear it, but I can't watch it.... :sad: :sad: :sad:

Thank you, anyway....

U2democrat said:
I wasn't able to concentrate in my classes today because I kept replaying the video in my head :lol:

Same here! I watched it with my school's super-high-speed internet and then realized that I was walking around smiling for the rest of the morning. :D

U2Girl1978 said:
I loved it! Someone was saying that Bono was nude while taping on the balcony... WTF?!

Somehow I doubt that. As sexy as we as women might find Bono I doubt that's what Edge wants to wake up to:giggle: There were people not that far below them on the beach, so I'm pretty sure Bono was fully clothed.:D . God Bless!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
And now...a gif. Learn yoga with The Edge*!

edge-yoga.gif

* Blackberry not included.

Had me my morning Edgy-like yoga this morning:rockon:

U2Girl1978 said:
I loved it! Someone was saying that Bono was nude while taping on the balcony... WTF?!

I saw more than one comment on yahoo's site about that but after a thorough and exhausting(!) review, I don't see what those people are seeing. It's possible that it's just a rumor. But then again, how funny would it be to have Edge say "You want me to trust you?" to a naked camera-holding Bono?

:laugh:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

I saw more than one comment on yahoo's site about that but after a thorough and exhausting(!) review, I don't see what those people are seeing. It's possible that it's just a rumor. But then again, how funny would it be to have Edge say "You want me to trust you?" to a naked camera-holding Bono?

:laugh:

Oh dang!:eek: It reminds me of this U2 fan fiction site I accidentally found once called Loveisblindness.net that's all stories about the boys from U2 being gay...together.:barf: I basically wanted to shoot myself in the face afterwards. D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G. God Bless!

"What no man can own....No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

OMG Finally we can see this. Edge is so funny!

And part 2 is up now. I was nearly in tears, you have to see Edge chasing the "pavarotti" :lmao:

I can't wait for part 3. I might be in it because I was there when they shot outside the AA arena. :love:

Last edited:
AntonCorbijn said:

thanks Anton, this is working for me! :bow:
now I hope that part 2 is up soon....!:drool:

U2isthebest said:

Somehow I doubt that. As sexy as we as women might find Bono I doubt that's what Edge wants to wake up to:giggle:

:shifty:
...I beg to differ.

I can't wait to see the whole thing up on U2.com!
And yeah, Mum & I had a good conversation about how yoga must make Edge ever so...flexible :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh that was hilarious!! Hehehe I am laughing my arse off over here omg! Edgie's so funny, I really hope they put this as an extra on the Milan DVD or something! :cute: I love it! I want more!!!

:giggle: He's running away!!! he's really fast!

:shocked: Bono knows how to zoom in with the camera

:lmao: this stuff is hillarious!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom