Memphis International Airport Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear....just looked and it appears you guys are moving veeeeeeeery slow.... :sad:

IS ANYONE HOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMME?????

:yippie: At this rate, I'll have the most posts for this thread.....until Ax returns from chasing trains......

:|

bloody typical. I finally have a free night to talk for hours and NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY WITH ME!!!

Gluey haz no fwiends. :sad:

Damn, the train didn't run on time and it got hot, so I came back. :(

:love:

Oooh your siggy....Ok, that's seriously gonna go through my head now!! Better than "Walking In Memphis" that I hear when thinking of Een and Katie!!

C'mon Kim and Ashley, let's blitz through this Ian Phailure. Look what love has done to his threadmaking abilities. :tsk:

What the fuck is with these Singstar things FAR has? They have the worst songs by the featured bands. U2? Vertigo. REM? Everybody Hurts. Queen? The Show Must Go On. Radiohead? Creep. Come ON.

LOVECATS!!! :rockon: Actually it's a good theme snog song for Een & Katie :giggle

How's the camera Ax!!

Moving to the bedroom now.....

:ohmy: Ok, asking Ax about his camera and then making that next statement sound WRONG!!! :lmao:

Kim, if you want to be that sort of a star, the camera is extremely high quality and would serve you well. :ohmy:

Guys, quit naming songs that are going to be in my head for hours :angry:

We're so wonderfully wonderfully wonderfully wonderfully pretty...

What the fuck is with these Singstar things FAR has? They have the worst songs by the featured bands. U2? Vertigo. REM? Everybody Hurts. Queen? The Show Must Go On. Radiohead? Creep. Come ON.

I kind of love that game :uhoh:

LOVECATS!!! :rockon: Actually it's a good theme snog song for Een & Katie :giggle

NAUGHTY!

Ashley, multi-quote isn't going to help us get to Bonnie's thread!

:giggle:

Mr G is at the 'neighbours', a road, 2 houses, and a paddock away. I can hear Jimmy Barnes' Working Class Man VERY clearly :lmao: Methinks the immediate neighbours aren't going to be too thrilled!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom