Melbourne 1 - Set List and Watch Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Saturday morning setlist party and I have to run out in a minute.

But just thinking that about now the Chimes of COBL might be ringing within a stadium on the other side of the world is exciting.

Hope you guys get a great show!

Hey, it's my first set party, whee! I probably won't stay too long, it's past 4am here...just wanted to "see" them start.

Shawn Bonneau said:
Off subject kinda, but u all talked about weather... What do ya think Hawaii will be like weather wise? As far as what to have on

SMB

It's supposedly in the 80s year-round, getting "down to" the 70s at night. YESSSSS.

Haha nice... right on the water though, Aloha Stadium is... Right on the harbor... Might wanna bring a sweater in case...

SMB

Morning every1! Saterday morning and a setlist party, goodway to wake up :)

Have they started yet??

Shawn Bonneau said:
Haha nice... right on the water though, Aloha Stadium is... Right on the harbor... Might wanna bring a sweater in case...

SMB

I can't tell you how excited I am just to see the OCEAN again. Mmm....ocean. But yeah, I get to ditch the winter jacket (and I'm sure by then, gloves, hat, scarf, and plenty of SNOW) for a week, and I'm very very happy about that too.

*sorry to be OT*

Vertigo opening could also mean Vertigo closing. Bring on the Vertigo x 2 arguments lol!

rosephile said:
Hey, it's my first set party, whee! I probably won't stay too long, it's past 4am here...just wanted to "see" them start.

It's supposedly in the 80s year-round, getting "down to" the 70s at night. YESSSSS.

Hi Rosie

My first one also. First concert last week; it's all coming in a rush!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom