Meeting old crush's wife........HELP!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

D'Bryn

Babyface
Let me start off by saying that this was all her idea, not mine. I don't talk to him anymore, but occasionally talk to her online. I had a major crush on this guy during & after high school, up until a few years ago. I only knew him because he's the brother of one of my good friends, who also happens to be the mother of my goddaughter. :blahblah: To make a long story short, she emailed me last week and said they were coming to visit for Thanksgiving and that "maybe we'd run into each other", which wouldn't happen unless someone went out of their way. We've been emailing back and forth since then discussing things and she mentioned that my friend would like me to go just so I could see my goddaughter, who currently is living here with her mother. I don't know if I'd feel comfortable around these people considering that I used to like this guy, even though I'm also godmother.

So I was just hoping that someone out there could help shed some light on the situation (like why she wants to meet me :shrug: ) and maybe give advice on how I should handle the whole thing.

:crazy::help:

D'Bryn said:
she mentioned that my friend would like me to go just so I could see my goddaughter, who currently is living here with her mother. I don't know if I'd feel comfortable around these people considering that I used to like this guy, even though I'm also godmother.

Is your friend still your friend? if you are uncomforable about meeting your old crush & his wife - perhaps you should plan to hook up with your friend and goddaughter only.

Thanks anyway guys ~ it's not something even I could fully explain. It's not that I'm uncomfortable with meeting with him, it's her....she's tried to dig up dirt on me before by pretending to be him online. And I'm not sure how the rest of his family would feel if I showed up. They might think I was there to just see him and not my goddaughter. :combust: Life can be too complicated sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom