Manchester City 2 Liverpool 2... I mean part 2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the hands the built america into bullet is one of their worst snippet jobs ever

with their snipetting expertise youd think they would have known better

U2Fan101 said:

Appears so. They should rotate RTSS with Please me thinks.

Hell no. They should rotate(edit: replace) PRIDE with Please.
Damn, that song is boring. Never matched the studio version. According to U2-vertigo-tour.com, it was played more times than I Will Follow now(although there are many undocumented performances of I Will Follow in 1979-1980, so...).

Here's a hastily-compiled snippet of what All I Want Is You --> City of Blinding Lights might sound like (no its not perfect, but I've only got one sbd version of cobl to work with and i wanted to use the slane dvd all i want is you)

http://www.
savefile.com/files/1363553

amniar said:

billekoek.gif

Back and I missed nothing, woo!

Chizip said:
the hands the built america into bullet is one of their worst snippet jobs ever

with their snipetting expertise youd think they would have known better

Personally, I think it's wonderful. This new version of Bullet has really grown on me.

amniar said:

I was merely exclaiming my surprise at so many people leaving at this moment.

"Crumbs!" is not an acceptable exclamation of surprise, unless it is an exclamation of surprise because the Irish rock group known as U2 played the song "Crumbs From Your Table" from their latest album "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb."

Harbinger said:
Here's a hastily-compiled snippet of what All I Want Is You --> City of Blinding Lights might sound like (no its not perfect, but I've only got one sbd version of cobl to work with and i wanted to use the slane dvd all i want is you)

http://www.
savefile.com/files/1363553

the record is from this night?

Leetah said:

Mmmm.

Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs Crumbs

timothius said:

Whats new about it? The snippet that leads absolutely nowhere.

What other tour has had a Bullet like this? It's a new version. And it's rather mounrful and excellent if you ask me.

The combination is from tonight, but I took "All I Want Is You" from the Slane DVD audio and "City of Blinding Lights" from the Brooklyn Bridge audio and mixed them together in one possible way they could go from one song to the next.

WildHoneyAlways said:
Please deserves more than just a snippet. I just listened to Please from St Louis 28.11.01:drool:

Wait, they played Please during Elevation tour!? :drool: I wanted so bad to go on the third leg too but I couldn't...:sad:

Axver said:

What other tour has had a Bullet like this? It's a new version. And it's rather mounrful and excellent if you ask me.

new doesnt always mean improved

ive always loved bullet, it was one of my favorite songs from the elevation tour

but now i sneak in a pillow so i can nap during it

Harbinger said:
The combination is from tonight, but I took "All I Want Is You" from the Slane DVD audio and "City of Blinding Lights" from the Brooklyn Bridge audio and mixed them together in one possible way they could go from one song to the next.

Ah ok
Thanks!

AtomicBono said:

Wait, they played Please during Elevation tour!? :drool: I wanted so bad to go on the third leg too but I couldn't...:sad:

It debuted on Elevation on 19 October 2001, the only full band version. It was then played acoustically for the rest of the leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom