Mamungkukumpurangkuntjunya Hill Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:giggle: I knew you would. Yer a sucker for any girl that flashes a cute look your way, as are most boys.

I have to investigate power and gas companies. My instinct is to just go for the one that bundles it all together or is a well known brand. My sister would kill me if I did that though. She already goes on and on about how BigPond sucks arse but I like em. :shrug:

Psh, it's just that I find it hard to be mean to people I like. You could flash as cute a look you like and if I don't like you, I won't be swayed!

Telstra is pretty much the worst for Intarwebz and Internode the best. As for power, I keep meaning to see if I can do cheaper than the shitty provider I'm with now, but I'm lazy.

Everyone's so quiet lately. :whine: Damn you all and your busy interesting lives :shakesfist:

No, I just got engrossed reviewing music on RYM. My life is much less exciting than yours.

My holidays will be over in five sleeps. DO NOT WANT TO GO BACK TO WORK. Want to win millions of dollars and do whatever I want all day.

Maybe you should forget the pot-smoking gamers and find a sugar daddy.

Oh, it's league. State Of Origin. Not real rugby; couldn't give a toss who wins out of our two uncivilised neighbours to the north.

Danny :wave: I love to whore it up. Don't care if it pisses folks off, it's fun.

No, I just got engrossed reviewing music on RYM. My life is much less exciting than yours.

Maybe you should forget the pot-smoking gamers and find a sugar daddy.

My life is crap, interesting but not good.

Oh I had me a sugar daddy all lined up but he got cold feet. :lol:
Nah. I don't wanna be owned by a man, unless it's Hef.

You like me Ax? :cute: Even though I'm dumb as a box of hammers, make the stupidest decisions in life then share them with the entire Intarwebz?

Psh! You're awesome and good fun and you make me laugh. If you remember what I wrote in that "review an Interference member" thread last year, I stand by that!

My life is crap, interesting but not good.

Oh I had me a sugar daddy all lined up but he got cold feet. :lol:
Nah. I don't wanna be owned by a man, unless it's Hef.

I can't help but feel some sort of envy for people who have at least some sort of love interest in their life. And speaking more broadly, I'm sure things are going to look up once you get into your own place.

Find a sugar daddy, steal all his money, leave him. Not owned, and you have loads of cash!

I can't help but feel some sort of envy for people who have at least some sort of love interest in their life. And speaking more broadly, I'm sure things are going to look up once you get into your own place.

Find a sugar daddy, steal all his money, leave him. Not owned, and you have loads of cash!

Yeah, it is super to have someone to set your heart a-flutter. Also excruciating when you see his girl skipping out the door to go home with him.

Well I do think that if you're gonna marry a rich old guy make sure he's really old. That way you don't have to put up with old man hands on you for too long. :yuck:

:D :reject:
Where's the smiley for the :hug: that's just that little bit too hard and drips of desperation?
But that was written before I lost my mind. Working on getting it back though. :up:

:hug:

Not to worry; I lost my own mind a long time ago so I can handle other people losing theirs. :wink:

I love my superthread peeps and I don't care who knows it. :heart:
They have saved what is left of my sanity and haven't judged me for my awfully bad behaviour. Well not to my face anyway. :giggle:

And the Superthread's been there and kept me going through some pretty dark times too. :hug:

Oh it's not that sort of love!! Besides, I already have MrCin and CinBoy to keep me busy.

Exactly. Playing second fiddle (or third fiddle, as the case may be!) to that would suck.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom