Malbun, Liechtenstein Superthread (400 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully expect to see the top ten being hocked off in CD form as Top Ten Sizzlin' Barbecue Hitz For The Aussie Bloke within the next month.

This is a universally hilarious fact of life. Where there are gas stations, There Will Be Unnecessarily Brief CD Compilations.

But there is one blight you Aussies lack.

terrorist_hunting_permit.jpg

I see these every fucking day. They don't get any less offensive.

(I realize that image has little relevance to anything we're discussing, but terrorist huntin' is one important facet of the hard-workin' American's life.)

Regarding Khe Sanh, I had to study it in year 11 English.

If I didn't hate it before then, listening to it repeatedly in class did it.

WELCOME TO QUEENSLAND.

You studied....a song?

Like...how much? I know we study the Anthem sometimes...

This is a universally hilarious fact of life. Where there are gas stations, There Will Be Unnecessarily Brief CD Compilations.

(I realize that image has little relevance to anything we're discussing, but terrorist huntin' is important one facet of the hard-workin' American's life.)

I drove by one of these bad boys this morning:

Confederate_Flag_150.gif

(I realize that image has little relevance to anything we're discussing, but terrorist huntin' is one important facet of the hard-workin' American's life.)

I have a rock. It keeps terrorists away. Do you think the holders of these permits might be interested in purchasing my rock?

There is absolutely no reason why these should still exist.

I knew somebody who went to a high school that used some Confederate symbolism. They tried to justify it, kept telling me the war was about more than slavery, etc., etc.

I was blown away, I really was.

Yeah, so...Lady Gaga dresses completely ridiculous, but...damn it. I've listened to four of her songs tonight and she's not bad at all.

So I need to stop playing Stick Tennis and make dinner.

I'm going to need an intervention soon.

What's wrong with that? The only person here who hates Lady Gaga is Axver.

Nothing. I saw her give an interview on Ellen DeGeneres and she freaked me out. Her music's good, but she's a little too strange, even for me.

Yeah, so...Lady Gaga dresses completely ridiculous, but...damn it. I've listened to four of her songs tonight and she's not bad at all.

Her music isn't worth the hype. It's not as awful as that of her contemporaries, but the beats are drab, and the lyrics don't hold up to her image. That said, it's NOT awful. I just don't think that people will revisit Poker Face 40 years from now and think it anything but a relic. Pop music doesn't have to be ephemeral, but hers will be.

We could make a killing marketing this rock in Cumberland.

Or, for that matter, in Frankston. The Frankston Edition keeps Indians away too.

This entire city is atop a giant slab of shale, so nothing grows here. We could finally put our natural resources to good use!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom