Mafia Island, Tanzania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I'd imagine it would interesting reading. I mean....yeah...as you say, ya don't often hear about it spoken so open and honestly. Is it someone who just randomly added you?

No, we originally met on the LJ U2 community ... not sure if she ever posted here or not. But god, the entries are something else. I don't know how anybody could keep doing such a job, but she's quite clearly enjoying all the money if nothing else.

No, we originally met on the LJ U2 community ... not sure if she ever posted here or not. But god, the entries are something else. I don't know how anybody could keep doing such a job, but she's quite clearly enjoying all the money if nothing else.

Oh yeah. A girl I went to school with is a stripper. (She's on a billboard/sign at Richmond station) She'd be raking it in, and probably earnt more than I have in 3 years of work.

Oh yeah. A girl I went to school with is a stripper. (She's on a billboard/sign at Richmond station) She'd be raking it in, and probably earnt more than I have in 3 years of work.

Oh, I think I remember you saying this! That billboard must just be really fucking bizarre to see.

Epecially when they anaylse just about everything. "Oh Bono's voice was hitting a C when it should have been a D"....or his hair out of place.....fark.

Looking at the Chicago DVD the other day, I'm glad he got rid of the silly hairdo! :wink:

Oh and don't forget the loonatics who discuss the setlists and try to play their songs. :tsk:

Well I'm heading off, since I'm gonna be up in 3 fucking hours!!

Remember!! Beaver Bath Car Wash, LLC ~ Beaver, West Virginia..........Actually..there is a store called Beaver Liquors...

Beaver Liquors, 110 E Beaver Creek Blvd Avon, CO.

Oh and don't forget the loonatics who discuss the setlists and try to play their songs. :tsk:

That Axvuh guy is a complete loser. :tsk:

Though whether that's because of the setlists or because I'm piking is up to you. :wave:

whattup. Monday's colbert repor is pretty amazing.

also, wtf a spoiler button added to the text entry box? :hmm:

wtf does it do?

What time is it in Australia? Would Axver be out of bed yet?

Hey daniel. I'll help you spam to teh next thread.

Oh, Daniel, I have to ask...

DO YOU KNOW YOUR ENEMY?

Awesome Reggo, you have earned 5 Golden Stars! (plus another 5 for being a Green Day Fan!)

:rockon:

And how many do I get for not beating the shit out of one of my ex-boyfriends whom I ran into today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom