MacPhisto's Pleba Girls Party- It Hot,hot ,hot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

They do have a qazillion signs. :yes: And they warn you time and time again on the way in.

The ride accurately simulates a space flight. Basically, you know in movies where they put a guy in the seat and whip him around to simulate G forces? Basically it does that.....

It's crazy....

Not that I've been on it. I kinda chickened out.....

My guess would be that it will likely be shut down. It won't be worth the bad press.

:yikes: That is insane. I totally would have chickened out too, that certainly won't be on my "to-do" list next year...that is, if it's still there when I go!

Ugh just the thought of it is making me feel sick. :yuck:

When my friend went to Disney that was her favorite ride....she went on it like 5 times in a row or something like that :ohmy: :lmao:

Drea said:

:yikes: I'd be sitting and waiting for whoever decided to ride it - roller coasters yes, stuff that whips me round and round in circles? :no: unless I wanted to be :sick:

I think I was having a moment of momentary insanity.
Why?
Because I don't even ride roller coasters. :|

But it sounded sooo nifty....

And technically, I think you're not supposed to actually know you're going in circles.
Imagine the strawberry/teacup ride if it was fully enclosed and seriously fast....

FlyYourKite said:
Just out of curiosity Bri, did it have a huge line? :hmm:

There was a pretty steady flow of people.
And I went by the gift shop part which is conviently right by the exits, and while I did see some people who were dizzy/disoriented..none were sick the whole time I was there. (which suprised me)

Oh, and this like 11 year old kids came running (as best he could :lol: ) to go line up again.

~BrightestStar~ said:

I think I was having a moment of momentary insanity.
Why?
Because I don't even ride roller coasters. :|

But it sounded sooo nifty....

And technically, I think you're not supposed to actually know you're going in circles.
Imagine the strawberry/teacup ride if it was fully enclosed and seriously fast....

Tilt-a-Whirl, Teacup, Strawberry.. anything that does that where I can be spun while the ride is going around? Me = :sick: or close to it.

But get me on Dragon Fyre, Skyrider, Italian Job, Minebuster, etc? Me = :hyper:

~BrightestStar~ said:

There was a pretty steady flow of people.
And I went by the gidt shop part which is conviently right by the exits, and while I did see some people who were dizzy/disoriented..none were sick the whole time I was there. (which suprised me)

Oh, and this like 11 year old kids came running (as best he could :lol: ) to go line up again.

Ahh ok. Someone I know said there were hardly any lines the entire day when she was there. I just wonder if they made this huge investment and aren't getting the response they'd hoped for, perhaps as a result of all these injuries/deaths or otherwise. It's just a nasty situation overall. :|

:lol: Crazy kids. I don't think I'd be worried over dying or the future of my health while riding it, but feeling like garbage for the rest of the night and not being able to enjoy Epcot would just suck. :angry:

that actually sounds like the kind of ride I would enjoy :hmm: except for the dying afterward thing of course :wink:

I don't do rollercoasters because I hate heights :yikes: but I do like to go really really fast :hyper: :lol:

This is incredibly and horribly petty of me, but I've despised Cruise and his cult for many years now. This recent anti-Cruise sentiment of the past year or two is like this special reward, just for me. :happy: :cute:

Sad_Girl said:
that actually sounds like the kind of ride I would enjoy :hmm: except for the dying afterward thing of course :wink:

I don't do rollercoasters because I hate heights :yikes: but I do like to go really really fast :hyper: :lol:

When they first opened it they had actual astronauts ride it and describe it, and most of them said it was a startlingly accurate simulation. :ohmy:

Pft, the dying afterwords is a given..it's just a question of when......:p

sami0201 said:
Brooke Shields had her baby too. :cute: :happy:

Well it's kind of a relief that Katie actually had a baby. :lol: If she did. :eyebrow:

I think they either stole, bought or cloned a baby because they knew people were watching them and waiting to see them with a kid

VintagePunk said:
This is incredibly and horribly petty of me, but I've despised Cruise and his cult for many years now. This recent anti-Cruise sentiment of the past year or two is like this special reward, just for me. :happy: :cute:

:up: Did you hear his rant about how he can cure a herion addiction in three days using the forces of Scientology? :| Right buddy, and the Pope and I play cards every Sunday.

He's probably munching on the placenta right now.

Sad_Girl said:

I need to get you on The Italian Job *g* It's a roller coaster, but it goes REALLY fast, especially at the beginning - and the cars all look like Minis! :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Did I tell you a few weeks ago someone in my west thought class did a presenation that related to scientology.

And then preceded to play the Infamous interview and south park episode. :love:

:lmao:

Best. Presnetation. ever.

What a whack job. He needs to leave the care of the cult, come out of the closet, and be a real person with a real life, instead of purchasing a young bride, and having a make-believe baby with her. :tsk: :|

FlyYourKite said:

:up: Did you hear his rant about how he can cure a herion addiction in three days using the forces of Scientology? :| Right buddy, and the Pope and I play cards every Sunday.

He's probably munching on the placenta right now.

:lmao: :barf:

Back
Top Bottom