Lulworth Cove, Dorset, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case, GG2, we will have the snobbiest, most aristocratic, upperclass drink-off ever. Two bottles of tawny port each. Preferably the first bottle a good port from Portugal and the second just some easily available but decent quality (i.e. not hobo-level) port.

I am so down with this.

Yeah, that's not a trip I care to relive. I think I can do without the pot and other shit, thanks.

Yea, it's not something you should use daily or w/e. I just wanted to try it to know how it feels you know? To know my limits.. same reason I tried so much alcohol.. pity I still don't know my limits!

In that case, GG2, we will have the snobbiest, most aristocratic, upperclass drink-off ever. Two bottles of tawny port each. Preferably the first bottle a good port from Portugal and the second just some easily available but decent quality (i.e. not hobo-level) port.

I am so down with this.

:hmm: Sounds Snobisticly good!

wait, did I just pass up an occasion to make a super awesomely lame pun containing the word down?

Yea, it's not something you should use daily or w/e. I just wanted to try it to know how it feels you know? To know my limits.. same reason I tried so much alcohol.. pity I still don't know my limits!

Yeah, I just tried it and yeah, it fucking sucked. Never doing that again.

:lmao: Fucking deal man! I'd love to!

We could have so much fun togheter! :sad:

fuck I'm not gonna bother with backspace anymore, my typing sucks in general and it just get sworse..

It would be such a fucking insane time.

Especially if we all suddenly had this moment of "OH MY GOD THE THREAD MUST BE DEAD!" and tried to post ...

Eh, not that it matters if you ever do it again or not, but if we do happen to be in a room together and I have some weed, Serena, then I would promise to you that it's straight.

It would be such a fucking insane time.

Especially if we all suddenly had this moment of "OH MY GOD THE THREAD MUST BE DEAD!" and tried to post ...

:lmao: oh wow, the thread would die if we'd all meet up and get drunk! Unless we all had laptops. that'd be awesome! Imagine us in a room, completely drunk, trying to post on a thread.. shouting around the room what someone wants to post and such..

:lmao: we'd wreck interference!

:lmao: oh wow, the thread would die if we'd all meet up and get drunk! Unless we all had laptops. that'd be awesome! Imagine us in a room, completely drunk, trying to post on a thread.. shouting around the room what someone wants to post and such..

:lmao: we'd wreck interference!

Oh god, if we all had laptops, it would be amazing. We'd be barely even conscious. The thread would probably look a bit like this:

fgewj t2q3 5
t62kni5qw
at 123

23q6t wm naijtqw
r32
rt
2q3
w
a5
g
34y
34q73q2w73qwy

t2q
ywez
h
a4wyawyqwafrseyg

r523q6
yw3

gawh
fucl

fuck fuck FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
serwytae

GG2, I'm surprised. :ohmy:

:uhoh: Don't let Wild see that! She'd be so dissapointed in me!

:sexywink: But yea, we could ofcourse continue our drink fest under the table, going down y'know..

damn, the word ofcourse is fucking hard to write when your fingers don't do as you wan thtem to do!

Oh god, if we all had laptops, it would be amazing. We'd be barely even conscious. The thread would probably look a bit like this:

fgewj t2q3 5
t62kni5qw
at 123

23q6t wm naijtqw
r32
rt
2q3
w
a5
g
34y
34q73q2w73qwy

t2q
ywez
h
a4wyawyqwafrseyg

r523q6
yw3

gawh
fucl

serwytae

:laugh: Yea sowafihssmnx,gsgshohasd

*something like that!

Eh, not that it matters if you ever do it again or not, but if we do happen to be in a room together and I have some weed, Serena, then I would promise to you that it's straight.

I dunno, maybe I guess. It would depend on how I felt about it at the time. Not that I don't trust you or anything. I just don't want to trip out like that again. It was terrible. They all told me I was bawling and shit. Well gee, I wonder why, ya know? Who knows, I got a life ahead of me, I probably would end up trying straight weed as long as I knew nothing was in it.

fgewj t2q3 5
t62kni5qw
at 123

23q6t wm naijtqw
r32
rt
2q3
w
a5
g
34y
34q73q2w73qwy

t2q
ywez
h
a4wyawyqwafrseyg

r523q6
yw3

gawh
fucl

serwytae
We'd probably all end up in EYKIW causing a ruckus and getting ourselves banned.

I dunno, maybe I guess. It would depend on how I felt about it at the time. Not that I don't trust you or anything. I just don't want to trip out like that again. It was terrible. They all told me I was bawling and shit. Well gee, I wonder why, ya know? Who knows, I got a life ahead of me, I probably would end up trying straight weed as long as I knew nothing was in it.

A trip either indicates bad stuff, or it can be your bodies reaction to both alcohol and weed.

Solution? : Come to Holland, I'll get you good stuff and not get you drunk, that way you can never get a bad trip! :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom