Looking for video stills and advice!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Desire4Bono

Refugee
living in a rock and roll fantasy- and what's wron
PLEASE someone tell me how to make video stills from your TV?! There is so much that I would love to see in stills, but unfortunately none of the girls who make stills have the same fancies as me. PLEASE tell me how to do it and I will go on a rampage and post them here! Thanks!

In the meantime, here is what I'm looking for now:

Bono's CSPAN2 news conference outside the White House
Young U2 from the Whisper to a Scream documentary doing "Life on an alien planet"
Any speaking scenes of Bono from the Achtung Baby Interference tape WITHOUT shades
Scenes of Bono in ZOOTV (there are great ones on u2images but they are small and not many close-ups)
video stills of Bono inducting The Who and Bob Marley and talking in his brown jacket from that VH1 hall of fame special
Live Aid
anything featuring very young Larry

If anyone would make any of these I would be very grateful, or please at least tell me what I have to buy and do to set up shop myself. Thanks!

Sigh.... I wish I knew how, but I don't. I'm pretty sure you need a video card for your computer....

But I would love to se ANY of the things you posted!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Three o'clock in the morning
It's quiet and there's no one around
Just the bang and the clatter
As an angel runs to ground

Just the bang
And the clatter
As an angel
Hits the ground

Your computer needs the right things to plug in to... I think I can on my Dad's puter but I've never tried.
All my stills were from DVDs that played on the computer.
If I knew, the FIRST thing I'd do is record WGRYWH cos NO ONE has that video

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

I don't know why they didn't put WGRYWH on the AB video collection. I would have gladly given up the stupid buffalo One and the weird LSD video and add it in!

------------------
When you stop taking chances and stay where you sit you won't live any longer but it'll feel like it!

Back
Top Bottom