looking for Emilie (miss-u2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ME2U2

The Fly
Emilie...if you read this or if someone can pass this on to her......i have lost your email addy and since i will be in Dublin this May can i please ask a small favour??? My email is jelle@u2.com. Thanks.

Post this in PLEBAns, that's where she comes when she stops by! :wave:

Hi!

I think Emily told me a while ago that she would in Dublin in June for the concerts and that she would move back for good in September. I'm not sure she'll be in Dublin in may.

Anyway, sorry to butt in. I just thought I'd let you know. :D

:wave:

They have computers in France, don't they? ;) Let's keep this bumped until she stops by!

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Hi!

I think Emily told me a while ago that she would in Dublin in June for the concerts and that she would move back for good in September. I'm not sure she'll be in Dublin in may.

Anyway, sorry to butt in. I just thought I'd let you know. :D

:wave:
Hi & thanks for the info. It is good to "see" you all again i'm afraid i have been visiting U2.com lately after signing up so hopefully i can get tics to my first concert when (& if) they finally get here to oz.
Unfortunately i dont have enough spare time to indulge in both sites but i can vouch for the fact this place is soooooooo much better!
:bono: :happy: :rockon: :applaud: They dont even have smilies for heaven's sake.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom