Less than a foot away from her brother

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nbcrusader said:

There is nothing "prudish" in what you have said. :up:

Ta, NB

He's young, and they've already done it, so there really isn't much more as I see it. 17 yr olds have sex. Always have, always will. Telling them not to won't work. Telling them to be safe about it might. That's my only point. The dilema of "where should we have sex?" is infinitley better than "my girls 3 weeks late".

I didnt have sex when I was 17 - the fact that I could get pregnant/ catch STD/ get caught far outweighed the reasons for having sex imo. My brother is 17 and If I ever thought he was having sex in our house I would be shocked. My parents told me I would not be allowed ot bring a partner to the house and have him share a bed with me - I respect that and would not go against their wishes. If I spoke to them about it and they knew I was sexually active im sure they would much rather me be safe than putting myself in danger and going behind their backs.

Thats my 2 cents - I better not say anymore - i feel like im in FYM :wave:

MrsSpringsteen said:
OK, I'll get all moral and answer

Wrong-disrespectful to her parents and certainly wrong to be doing it w/ her brother in the room. I'd say that's a pretty intimate activity that should be private..but then again, I guess I'm just an old prude :shrug:

If you think you're mature enough to be engaging in sexual activity, you should be mature enough to listen to advice and opinions from others.

I agree. I think it's very disrespectful and just plain gross to do something like that with another person a few feet away!

If you think you're mature enough to be engaging in sexual activity, you should be mature enough to consider long-term consequences of your actions (i.e. possibly getting caught doing something would not fade quickly from her parents minds, no matter how "nice' they are. also- what would her parents think of her if you guys got "caught"? She will have to live with that, you might not have to. A mature boyfriend would not want to do ANYTHING that would cause her disrespect.)

But to address something DaveC initially mentioned: things seem to be move pretttttty fast within the last few months. 2 months ago you guys never kissed in front of her family members, and were virgins. Now you're getting oral sex in front of her brother. That's a BIG jump, and it seems that you are DO want to speak with her about this, and the path your relationship has taken. I think that's a very good idea. Maybe she's having the same concerns you are. You guys are still emotionally young (meaning you probalby haven't had many serious relationships) so it is good to take things slow and discuss as you go. If you are nervous to talk to her about sex- we have a bigger issue! no one should have sex if you can't talk to your partner about it.

And a discussion with her might at least get all the sex-frenzy in check. A relationship is more about sex.

i had sex in my parents house while they were sleeping two rooms away. i would be scared to do it again because i felt terrible doing it there. i have never done anything in front of my family such as kiss my boyfriends or hold their hands. i am just funny like that. it is funny when i was in high school people, my best friends were having sex at 13 with guys who were 17. today i think it is wrong and disgusting, but hell what do teens know about hormones. it is there you do it and get over it. long as you are using protection and being smart about what you are doing you should be okay. on the same coin i knew many who were pregnant and had to drop out of school to have babies. but this is not the point of this thread. i still think her brother had to know she was going down on him. how can you not tell that a persons head is under a blanket and bobbing up and down? :laugh:

My ex-gf's parents loved me. I mean looooved me. They invited over uncles and aunts and grandmas basically so they could meet me too. :eek:

That said, if they caught us having sex under their roof (even though we were both 22 at the time), lets just say things wouldn't exactly be swell with the parents anymore. (Thank God for having your own place... :D)

So my question is this: Do I not say anything, take my chances, and hope we don't get caught? Or is the risk too great, and say something to her? And if I do say something, what should it be so as not to make her think I don't like what she's doing?

Here's my answer: It seems that just by asking this question you ARE concerned about the possibility of getting caught, and you are just plain nervous to be engaging in sexual activities that close to her family. Tell her this, and maybe you guys could work out a time and place that's a little more neutral or something.

Until you've got your own place to live, you've got to show some respect to the people giving you food and shelter. :)

DaveC said:
If I can manage to get up the balls to do it, that is. :huh:

Were you able to speak with her DaveC? Sex is a serious issue, and takes a lot of responsibility and maturity to introduce it into a relationship. I sincerely believe if you think you are mature enough to bring this intimacy to a relationship then you HAVE to be able to discuss it.

Good luck.

Salome said:
if you don't manage to get up your balls she might get them for you [/bad pun]

:tsk:

As I read the post last night, Iwas thinking of all of the Interference.com posters would would try and take advantage of that post to make a bad pun.....you were not one of them Salome. You need to leave this stuff to us amateurs.:shame:

:lmao: @ salome.

Anyways, I'm seeing her tomorrow evening again. Wish me luck that this doesn't get us into an argument.

She should understand Dave...just reassure her you aren't rejecting her and you love what you do together but the risk taking needs to be slowed down a bit.

Good luck :)

I talked to her, she agreed, it's all good.

What's yall's opinion on in my parents car in a wayyyyy secluded area though?

DaveC said:
I talked to her, she agreed, it's all good.

What's yall's opinion on in my parents car in a wayyyyy secluded area though?

I'm glad you were able to talk this through. As for car sex, I agree. :up:

Just carry ID, no matter how secluded. Of course, it can be pretty dang secluded up in the frozen north.

Pecker-party! :lmao: :yes:

That's what the copper's would call what you are about to do!

PS - what's the legal age for the cops not calling home to check and see if you're a runaway...that was always our excuse....

"Uh, pardon me Mrs. Jones but I just found your daughter bare-ass nekkid in your car with little Davey...is it okay?"

:lmao:

I'm not giving you a bad time but just realize that there are some real bad guys out that who would love nothing more than to take advantage of you in that situation; I've seen and here in CA we read about it...guy gets killed or beat up and you can guess what happens to her....sincerly, just be careful and think...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom