Leek, Staffordshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
THHEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD

LET
THEM
KNOW
IT'S
CHRlSTMASTIME HAS COME.

Let them know it's springtime has come.

Oh, that tuf bono and his phrasings!

When was he singing?

Have you ever heard anything by them? I know one song, and yeah, he kinda does.

Did you not notice they were brought on stage and the vocalist sings along with 40? I mean, there's this bit:

tuf bono: the red rockers!
Red Rocker: And U2!

(And I've never heard anything by them, but I'm skeptical of any band called Red Rockers whose debut album is Condition Red.)

Ugh. What performance of TUF is it where Bono says "this feels like home". I assume it's a Dublin performance, but I seem to not have it anymore :sad:.

Did you not notice they were brought on stage and the vocalist sings along with 40? I mean, there's this bit:

tuf bono: the red rockers!
Red Rocker: And U2!

(And I've never heard anything by them, but I'm skeptical of any band called Red Rockers whose debut album is Condition Red.)

I knew that Red Rockers sang with them. I just always thought that was Bono saying and U2 for some reason. Found him pretty full of himself :lol:

Red Rockers are pretty New Wave.

p1050463co6.jpg

"Guys...I was just thinking....what if we're still singing "40" when we're 40? Wouldn't that be maaaaaaaaaaad."

:reject: nearly there! I'm sure I must have thought that too many years back.

As Harry's Game plays:

Crowd guy 1: That was excellent.
Crowd guy 2: Yeah no shit!

Love it. They're respecting tuf bono.

Hey Adrian! :wave:

Everybody give this man credit for the idea of Leek, Staffordshire. Fine suggestion, if I may say so myself.

Hi all

Yesterday was kind of a wierd day all round. I'd been working away all week and travelled back yesterday. With iPhone 3G in hand, and the occassional glance at the leak thread, I saw signs for this place - 2 miles. I chose not to visit, out of anger.

BTW...Melbourne II is my second favourite show after Barcelona.

Greetings Adrian! Credit and respect to you, sir.

Haven't heard a Barcelona show, but Melb II was damn fine.

Barcelona was beyond belief. You should download it if only to listen to the mad crowd. Much much louder than you restrained Australians (okay, II was louder than I)

I seem to remember that Axver was a particular fan of the Vertigo x2 European leg.

Hi all

Yesterday was kind of a wierd day all round. I'd been working away all week and travelled back yesterday. With iPhone 3G in hand, and the occassional glance at the leak thread, I saw signs for this place - 2 miles. I chose not to visit, out of anger.

BTW...Melbourne II is my second favourite show after Barcelona.

Haha, you actually drove past it? That makes it even better.

I think Melbourne II's the best of the Aussie shows and Fine Vertigo Tour Listening; out of shows I attended, though, I'd rank both Auckland ones and two of the Boston ones ahead of it. And I'd say 20 September 2005, Chicago was better too. I direct much jealousy towards Ashley, who was actually there.

I just noticed this:

Superwin, anyone?

:love: You noticed it!

Barcelona was beyond belief. You should download it if only to listen to the mad crowd. Much much louder than you restrained Australians (okay, II was louder than I)

I seem to remember that Axver was a particular fan of the Vertigo x2 European leg.

Oh yeah, I totally respected that Vertigo x2. :wink:

(Though it was cool that they took The Electric Co. to stadium audiences and brought Miss Sarajevo out during that leg.)

I was hoping that the fringe jacket, Rad Mane and what is arguably the essence of a bloatee would make up for it. Also, those HUNUGHs he does near the end.

they do. They so do. I'm sorry to slip into pleba mode for sec here, but...he was looking quite good.

I can't remember if I have The Joshua Tree Special Edition here or not, but I've a yearning to watch that funny little documentary that comes with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom