Larry´s Birthday Card 2006 and a Present!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Regina O'Numb

War Child
LARRY´S BIRTHDAY CARD AND PRESENT 2006!!!!

larrybirthdaycard2006-vi.jpg

Hello Larry´s fans!
Ever, I think, is a good idea, to give as a birthday´s present to a guy who has everything in this world: a Birthday Card and a Surprise Party. A party is a private thing...so, the card is a nice way to the fans.
I would like to invite all of you to write your message to Larry and you´ll be part of a draw to win an official Music Rising shirt.
To post your message to Larry:
You must to click on "comments :: 10.27.2006 :: "(IMMEDIATELY BELOW THE PHOTO AND THE MESSAGES); then will open a box, and you´ll write your name (Seu nome), your e-mail (Seu e-mail), your URL (Seu site) if you have one; after, type your message and click on "Salvar"; this box will be closed and will open another box, and all you need to do... click on "Fechar". I´ll copy the messages and I´ll past it on the post. This card will be sent to Cecilia Coffey-U2 World Service and to the P M Office in Dublin (I will copy the messages and will be sent by P.O.)
"Larry´s Birthday Card 2006":
http://www.reginaonumbcards.blogger.com.br
As a part of Music Rising´s campaign I´ll make a draw of an official Music Rising´s shirt to the fans who post a message to Larry at LARRY´S BIRTHDAY CARD 2006. The shirt will be sponsored by myself. I´ll buy the shirt. The draw will be filmed and available on youtube (I´ll film it). This draw will happen on October 31st, and will retain the names of the fans who had posted their message until October 30, 2006. Cutoff for claiming your shirt will be October 30th.
Also, I would like to invite all of you to make a donation to Music Rising, the cause which The Edge and all the staff at Music Rising have developed to put instruments back into hands of Katrina and Rita´s victims. This time, during the second phase, the goal is support the schools, churches and the community. As Larry makes part of 'The Saints Are Coming', you, too, can make part of this campaign and could donate $45.00 or $450.00 or any value to celebrate the 45th Birthday of Larry.
ISN´T NECESSARY TO MAKE A DONATION TO BE PART OF THE DRAW. TO MAKE PART OF THE DRAW, I´TS JUST NECESSARY TO WRITE A MESSAGE TO LARRY.
Visit Music Rising´s site:
http://www.musicrising.org/
and make your best to the people of the Gulf Coast.
P.S. I must say, that I am not affiliated with Musicares or Music Rising. I´m just a fan who participates in Music Rising.
Photo work by JuClayton
Any suggestion, critics, protests, additional info, support contact me:
reginaonumb@globo.com
http://reginaonumb.blog.uol.com.br

does he still have the long hair? i'd be willing to pitch in for a free haircut as a birthday present

Dahlia said:
Babydoll! :hyper: :hug:

Thanks for the information Regina, I have sent (hopefully I'm not late, today is his BD.!) a BD-message for the cutest MR.HAndsome Man of U2! I've been a U2-fanatic since about 1987, I love all the guys (!!), but LARRY IS THE SWEETEST, Most AMAZING,CUTEST guy in the "U2-family":) for me, he and the Joshua Tree album were the first reasons because I have fallen love with U2 forever!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :drool: God Bless Larry FOREVER and his family, too!

Last edited:
It seems to have been a big year for you U2-wise. first meeting the band and now the Tshirt.Congratulations JCOSTER!!!:applaud:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom