Khan, Rajasthan, India Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't had a migraine in a long time *knock on wood*. I wonder if maybe the meds I've been on for my anxiety might fend them off or something :hmm:

BTW, I got your card today, Khan. It was gorgeous :love:

Aww. Should you maybe go to bed?
i think i will. or at least try to sleep lol

I haven't had a migraine in a long time *knock on wood*. I wonder if maybe the meds I've been on for my anxiety might fend them off or something :hmm:

BTW, I got your card today, Khan. It was gorgeous :love:
lucky!

aww, thanks!

Cause I know you care, it looks like the last big big changes occurred in 1997, and there were some alterations in 2003, and 2005.

The Warriors have largely been using black since 2001 or 2002. They had a blue, white and red V on black in 2002, a grey V on black for 2003-2005 (reversed colours for the away strip), and then black with some grey highlights for 2006-2008, the alternate was grey with two black hoops.

They all looked better than what we have now.

God, this girl I'm talking to is longwinded. She just starts a story and goes on and on :yawn:

Don't talk about me like that!

Khan, I love the card :D. I laughed out loud though when the address and stuff was written in all caps. Then I laughed again when the inside was in all lower case.

Holy shit, I passed all of my papers this semester.

Even the one where I needed an almost perfect mark in the exam to pass!

Let's give him a round of applause everyone

.............:applaud:
.........:applaud::applaud:
.....:applaud::applaud::applaud:
.....:applaud::applaud::applaud:
.........:applaud::applaud:
.............:applaud:

thanks :D and lol yeah, i did the envelopes first and when i got to the cards i was like fuck it.

It was sweet :). I think I'll send out some cards, maybe. I don't want people to bank on the idea they'd get something so personalized from moi.

Don't talk about me like that!
:lol: I'm not even talking to you right now. If you think you're talking to me... well then it must be my evil twin :ohmy:

No, right now I'm talking to the girl whose pants I want to get into. Actually, she wants into mine too, there's just a transportation issue, as she goes to school an hour away and neither of us drive.

:lol: I'm not even talking to you right now. If you think you're talking to me... well then it must be my evil twin :ohmy:

No, right now I'm talking to the girl whose pants I want to get into. Actually, she wants into mine too, there's just a transportation issue, as she goes to school an hour away and neither of us drive.

Definitely not me then :p

my attempt to make a circle was just too daunting a task.
How about this:

applause.gif

:love:

Oh, and Chass, I was just browsing through some old things I hadn't read in a while and I came across this:

Use your BRAAAAAAIN JOHNAATHAAAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom