Katie's Crotch Road, North New Portland, Maine Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, nice.

... though that is assuming the line doesn't drop on you. I wouldn't trust TPG all that much!

I had a party, and I was the last one to sleep. We had cleaned it earlier, but we were all shitfaced and so didn't get it all.

I was going to say "there are glasses to help with that", but I'm not sure they'd fit over rose-coloured ones ...

agassi.png

Fucking Epic..

Holy shit Daniel, I am most impressed.

When you're galloping around like a knight from The Holy Grail, cleaning up vomit isn't a priority, strangely.

I do hope you encountered a French castle.

Touche, not good enough!

Ride: Nowhere (and Smile, a compilation of the Ride and Play EPs, because Chelsea Girl is just that good)
Swervedriver: Mezcal Head
Slowdive: Souvlaki
Chapterhouse: Whirlpool
Solar Powered People: Solar Powered People
The Verve: A Storm In Heaven

Get into it.

I'm still totally rooted by Lendl. I think I'm playing well ... I'm just not quick enough across the court, so I just can't string enough points together to win sets.

I BEAT LENDL

I BEAT LENDL!

I BEAT MOTHERFUCKING LENDL!!!

7-5 5-7 2-6 6-3 6-4

:hyper:

Beat Agassi first go!

I've no idea what you were talking about, Daniel! Actually, I do. Check out this scoreline: 2-6 6-4 7-6 6-7 6-3.

Mother of god. 171 points to me to 165 to him. My hands are SO dead now, oh god even typing is painful. I was PRAYING for aces in that final set (got almost none too). I'm just lucky I'm in a zone tonight.

BUT I BEAT HIM.

:hyper:

:laugh:

I'm really curious about Bjorn Borg but I just don't think my fingers can take any more of this. Agassi was intense (though easier than Lendl if you ask me).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom