Jupiter, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How have I lived my life and not known that this existed? I have a feeling that the Killers are gonna be my second favourite band 4 eva and eva :heart:

You can do it too!! As long as it's not some great huge greasy concoction. If you're hungry then just eat dammit.

I love you....so much :cornflakes:

Ok...yeah I know. I'm just grumpy about my weight these days.....and....well...all days lol

HAVE MERCY. oh please don't do such a thing!!!

nooooo.jpg

:lmao:

Nah, I dunno what it is with the Killers, I just don't really like them anymore.

Ps. Sorry for the delayed reply, my girlfriends neighbours just lost their internet...and cause I sercertly use theirs when I'm down here....I lost mine too :shifty:

Nah, I dunno what it is with the Killers, I just don't really like them anymore.

Ps. Sorry for the delayed reply, my girlfriends neighbours just lost their internet...and cause I sercertly use theirs when I'm down here....I lost mine too :shifty:

I liked Hot Fuss, wasn't really that keen on Sam's Town but lurve the new one. :love: They made me take it out of the cd player at work. . .apparently weeks and weeks of the same songs doesn't go down to well :giggle:

sneaky internet stealing :up:

As long as you don't need a wall removed to get out of the house yer golden :up: :lol:

:lol: Indeed!!

Personally, I'm surprised I can still fit into the same jeans as I could three years ago. This fact pleases me, considering my blatant disregard for eating small quantities of anything.

:lol: Indeed!!

Personally, I'm surprised I can still fit into the same jeans as I could three years ago. This fact pleases me, considering my blatant disregard for eating small quantities of anything.

You're still in school, you are supposed to grow out of your clothes!!!

I don't eat big meals but seem to be stuffing my gob constantly. . . .was supposed to go to the Dr's for my monthly needle this week but avoided it. He made me go on the scales last time and I need to gorge myself this week or wear really really heavy shoes :shifty:

I liked Hot Fuss, wasn't really that keen on Sam's Town but lurve the new one. :love: They made me take it out of the cd player at work. . .apparently weeks and weeks of the same songs doesn't go down to well :giggle:

sneaky internet stealing :up:

:lol: Every time I walk past a Juice Bar at eastland, they were ALWAYS playing the sams town album!

I don't mind the new album, if I'm in the mood for it, but for the most part, I listen to Loosing Touch and a couple of others...and thats it.

sneaky internet stealing FTW!

Yes, I'm really a dude. . . . you busted me. . . .. I'm so ashamed :reject:
:lol: No. You may be a flatty, but I believe you're female. And this does concern your boobs (I'm not being creepy, I swear!)

A friend of mine sent me a bra as part of a gift exchange. Not just any bra... a Doodle Bra, which is white and comes with markers and stencils, and the idea is that you can decorate it and then wash it and then decorate it again.

Anyway, either the company is on crack and their bras run REALLY small, or they completely mislabeled the bra and sent me the wrong size, because though the tag says it's a C, (I wear a C or D, depending on brand), the bra is more like an A or B, and the stupid site apparently doesn't have an exchange policy, so now I'm trying to find someone to give this bra to so it doesn't just go to waste... except I don't know anyone with a small chest :uhoh: But then I thought of you :up:

You're still in school, you are supposed to grow out of your clothes!!!

I don't eat big meals but seem to be stuffing my gob constantly. . . .was supposed to go to the Dr's for my monthly needle this week but avoided it. He made me go on the scales last time and I need to gorge myself this week or wear really really heavy shoes :shifty:

Ha!! I stopped growing (upwards) sometime in 3rd form, I think. I like being short. Except I stood next to this tiny Asian girl at uni the other day and I felt like a giant! :lol:

Hmm...intravenous bacon drip?

:lol: Every time I walk past a Juice Bar at eastland, they were ALWAYS playing the sams town album!

I don't mind the new album, if I'm in the mood for it, but for the most part, I listen to Loosing Touch and a couple of others...and thats it.

sneaky internet stealing FTW!

:lol: We have a five cd random thing so it wasn't too bad.
The juice bar near me plays doof doof music. The guy that works there is at least forty but has the tight black jeans, white shoes and overly styled hair going on :lmao: He's hip with the kids. . . .

:lol: No. You may be a flatty, but I believe you're female. And this does concern your boobs (I'm not being creepy, I swear!)

A friend of mine sent me a bra as part of a gift exchange. Not just any bra... a Doodle Bra, which is white and comes with markers and stencils, and the idea is that you can decorate it and then wash it and then decorate it again.

Anyway, either the company is on crack and their bras run REALLY small, or they completely mislabeled the bra and sent me the wrong size, because though the tag says it's a C, (I wear a C or D, depending on brand), the bra is more like an A or B, and the stupid site apparently doesn't have an exchange policy, so now I'm trying to find someone to give this bra to so it doesn't just go to waste... except I don't know anyone with a small chest :uhoh: But then I thought of you :up:

:ohmy: :reject:

:hyper:

oooooh, pretties for me??? If it says training bra or back to school or looks like an eleven year old would wear it then it's probably the right size :lol:
I'll send you something back if you want. . . . .or a pic of me wearing it :sexywink:

:ohmy: :reject:

:hyper:

oooooh, pretties for me??? If it says training bra or back to school or looks like an eleven year old would wear it then it's probably the right size :lol:
I'll send you something back if you want. . . . .or a pic of me wearing it :sexywink:
The tag says 36C, which is the stupidest thing, because my fist won't even fit into one of those cups, and it would probably take four of them to cover one of my boobs :lol: But yeah, it looks about the size I wore when I was 11.

You can PM me your address, and I'll see about sending it to you soon :up:

The tag says 36C, which is the stupidest thing, because my fist won't even fit into one of those cups, and it would probably take four of them to cover one of my boobs :lol: But yeah, it looks about the size I wore when I was 11.

You can PM me your address, and I'll see about sending it to you soon :up:

OH sweet :drool:
I love's me some new pretties :heart:

Gaad, I think I'm gonna have a lazy day today :D

Speaking of The Killers. An LJ friend of mine who is a teacher in Nevada told me yesterday that the band comes to student plays at her school :ohmy:

Watch out, next thing you know, I'll be sending you sexy lingerie.

Excellent!

You and your underclothing stay away from me!

Back
Top Bottom