Jupiter, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No ... I think all the known ones are on U2gigs, though I may have missed something in the last couple of days. Once we know ALL the openers, I might do an article or something with a complete list.
was helpful, thanks.

sweet! snow patrol in barcelona, milan, boston!

muse in ny and dc!

kaiser chiefs in paris. i honestly had to google them to figure out wtf they sing. anyone recommend anything or should i just dl their latest album?

was helpful, thanks.

sweet! snow patrol in barcelona, milan, boston!

muse in ny and dc!

kaiser chiefs in paris. i honestly had to google them to figure out wtf they sing. anyone recommend anything or should i just dl their latest album?

I'm so jealous about Muse. Shame that they can sell out European stadiums on their own, so there's no chance of them being the as yet unannounced Amsterdam opener!

Alison sent me a couple of Kaiser Chiefs songs ... I was meant to listen to them yesterday but forgot. I'll listen to them sometime today to see what I think.

Vazza, I haven't been on Cake Wrecks in months, I've got tears of shear joy right now, thanks for the reminder.

Julie+D+-+LW+-+vday.jpg

but, that doesnt count in the purity test

When we expand the test, I'm tempted to change the current question to "voted in The Pop Survivor Round One", and add another as "voted in A Pop Survivor Round One".

tuf bono would respect that.

Back
Top Bottom