June 6 & 7, 2010 - Angel Stadium of Anaheim

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ticketmaster didn't get me any lip last week, but it did today.

tried using an MC but it didn't go through. had a visa on file and it went through the 'verify by visa' screen which took extra time.

ended up buying GAs for anaheim, seattle and philly

-dan

I ended up with Anaheim 2 GA's in one of my more nonsensical purchases of the year. I guess I just like buying tickets.

I'm going to see if my co-worker that goes to Disney World a lot can get me some kind of discount on stuff.

If Disney runs the Military Salute promotion again, I think I'm allowed like 4 or 5 dirt cheap passes along with my freebie.

My friend just got a job and Disneyland and if she has the day off from her other job, she might be able to get me in free. But I don't know if I can get out there a day early since my travel companion hasn't even told her husband about the 2nd show yet for fear of his reaction. :shh:

And a reminder - Maddy said her school offers discount tickets as well.
They used to give a AAA discount, but didn't do it over the summer when we were there. Luckily, two of the three of us got in for free (Maddy's birthday and hubby had a pass).

If you get a multi-day park hopper pass, do you have to use it on consecutive days?

I would like to go on the 5th and then also for a few days after the concerts are over. Could I use it on the 5th and then again on the 8th and 9th?

It doesn't have to be consecutive days. I got a two day hopper pass and was told I had 13 days after my first use to use the remaining day.

My friend just got a job and Disneyland and if she has the day off from her other job, she might be able to get me in free. But I don't know if I can get out there a day early since my travel companion hasn't even told her husband about the 2nd show yet for fear of his reaction. :shh:

I have the same problem. I haven't told my wife about Anaheim 2 either yet. I keep watching TM to see when they are going to ship so I can beat her to the mailbox and drag the admission out longer. :whistle:

I hope a dinner at Downtown Disney is put together. It would be fun to meet some of you.

I don't want to book a flight until I know where the tour is starting. if it's starting in anaheim, I'd wanna get in a day earlier so I could try to stalk the band:hmm:

I'm thinking of getting in on the 4th, but it is just an idea. I'm up for some band stalking.

Also coming in on the 4th. Where's the band stalking meet up point? :D

I've never stalked U2 before, just people, :shifty:

I think I scheduled a 1/2 day on 6/4, just in case anyone wants to do lunch, dinner or somethin'.....:whistle:

It'll be cool to meet you and your hubby, BC. And to see Zuropa again... and meet some of the other fun folks from Interference.

Everyone remembers zooey....:cute: Our very own Interference celebrity.

I have the same problem. I haven't told my wife about Anaheim 2 either yet. I keep watching TM to see when they are going to ship so I can beat her to the mailbox and drag the admission out longer. :whistle:

:lol:

My wife just gives me the :eyebrow: and asks, "Which shows are we going to now?"
Then, when we are at the concerts, she has an even better time than I do.

:hippocrites: :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom