June 6 & 7, 2010 - Angel Stadium of Anaheim

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Double header in Anaheim :applaud:

and maybe a day in Disney :sexywink:

This! I wanna be your Disney buddy, I absolutely love Disneyland. :cute:

ticketmaster didn't get me any lip last week, but it did today.

tried using an MC but it didn't go through. had a visa on file and it went through the 'verify by visa' screen which took extra time.

ended up buying GAs for anaheim, seattle and philly

-dan

Yay! Glad you got all your tix!

Hopefully there will be a group trip to Disneyland on the 5th :)

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :)

As for Ticketmaster, I have a couple of creditcards on file. So I log in with my password, choose tickets, pick the card I want to use, and voila, tickets!

I have tickets to both shows :shifty: , but don't know yet if we'll be attending both shows. I figured worst case scenario is that I could sell night 2 on Interference if need-be. We have 6 months or so to figure things out, and see how the school schedule is going, etc. :shifty:

Damn, do I need a hotel room for 6/5 in case there is a Disney trip... Don't want to be driving all the way home. Shoooooooot! :gah:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :)

As for Ticketmaster, I have a couple of creditcards on file. So I log in with my password, choose tickets, pick the card I want to use, and voila, tickets!

I have tickets to both shows :shifty: , but don't know yet if we'll be attending both shows. I figured worst case scenario is that I could sell night 2 on Interference if need-be. We have 6 months or so to figure things out, and see how the school schedule is going, etc. :shifty:

Damn, do I need a hotel room for 6/5 in case there is a Disney trip... Don't want to be driving all the way home. Shoooooooot! :gah:
:up: Disneyland
:up: Hotel on 6/5
:D
Marriott Townplace right near the stadium has rooms for $108/night with AAA discount

Maybe we could plan for Disneyland during the day and dinner at Downtown Disney at night so everyone can take part.

Disneyland later in the day would work too. That park is PACKED in the summer and even worse on a summer weekend. By the late afternoon, most day camps and families with small children have already left. It's still full but not ridiculously full.

On a summer weekend, you might at well choose the only 3 rides you'll get on

I am loving the downtown Disney idea

Don't think I could do a Disneyland gathering the day before since my travel buddy wouldn't be able to afford it. :sad:

We're gonna keep an eye out for discounts that may be running during that time. Maybe that will help? DOB doesn't happen to be June 5 does it?

Maybe we could plan for Disneyland during the day and dinner at Downtown Disney at night so everyone can take part.

Excellente idea!

We would miss the daycare centers and schools on a Saturday, luckily :) and school is not quite out that early all over the place so that will help just a little, but other travelers will be starting to flock, but not super heavy....yet.

I went on a Saturday this past summer and I managed to get on basically every ride in the park :shrug:

Perhaps I was thinking of pre-recession lines heh heh

AND it was the 4th of July!!! :)
We went super early expecting the crowds to be huge, but they weren't. Just a busy day, but nothing horrendous. So early June might still be alright :fingerscrossed:

We're gonna keep an eye out for discounts that may be running during that time. Maybe that will help? DOB doesn't happen to be June 5 does it?

Disney is running their Give a Day, Get a Day promo wherein you do a days worth of community service and get a pass to Disneyland. I don't know if there are restrictions on when you can use the pass but that could work.

I shall investigate.

Just checked, while there are some blackout dates, nothing in early June. :hyper:

Here's the link to the Terms.

BEGINNING JANUARY 1, 2010, when you sign up here to volunteer a day of service with a participating organization
(and your service is completed and verified) you'll get one day admission to a Walt Disney World® or Disneyland®
theme park, FREE! We want to inspire one million people to volunteer a day of service.

Sign up now to receive reminders and exciting updates about the "Give a Day. Get a Disney day."
program by clicking on "Get Email Updates" above.

Crossing fingers for Habitat for Humanity

^ One of my co-workers goes to Disney World 2-3 times a year and was talking about that the other day.

i just hope one of the volunteer opportunities isn't four walls, one heart. i don't want to want to bump into the trinity killer.

/dexter'd

-dan

I've never been excited about theme parks, but meeting up at Downtown Disney sounds like fun..

I would be in for Disney Land on the 5th, but I won't be getting in till that day. I'm going to try and book an early flight.

I don't want to book a flight until I know where the tour is starting. if it's starting in anaheim, I'd wanna get in a day earlier so I could try to stalk the band:hmm:

I don't want to book a flight until I know where the tour is starting. if it's starting in anaheim, I'd wanna get in a day earlier so I could try to stalk the band:hmm:

I'm thinking of getting in on the 4th, but it is just an idea. I'm up for some band stalking.

Also coming in on the 4th. Where's the band stalking meet up point? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom