June 6 & 7, 2010 Anaheim V- Getting ready to party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Carlos, Dan and the Gorilla show up in a speedo, then this will officially be the best party that I will have ever been to. Bring it! :hyper:
Disclaimer: nothing personal guys, but....

:no: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! :no:

*curls into fetal position & whimpers*

I'm bringing my camera for blackmail... :evil:

Not yet, Mala. I couldn't get one during the first sale, and now all the tickets out there are in bad sections.

How bout if I pay you to wait in line for me Sat night so I can sleep and then I'll take over for you on Sunday morning and you can go back to the hotel and sleep :sexywink:

I'll go, but I might need a ride back to the hotel.

hmm... having to drive after a Blue Crack gathering? :down: That pool party (which then becomes a "someone's room" party) is sounding better. But yeah, I'm all about whatever you guys wanna do - Dev and Ethan, can't wait!!! Iris, we can't drink too much if we're going to go for that pre-GA line run in the morning :lol:

Well, if we go out somewhere after dinner then we will have to buy drinks, but if we go back to the hotel then we will have to buy whatever before hand. Either way is fine for me. We could have a hotel thing after the 1st or 2nd show too. Anyone who lives locally is welcome to come too.

Maddy & I were planning to go back to see the fireworks, which are at 9:25, so no idea what time I need to get back into the parking lot, on the tram and into the park to get a good view. I think we were taking Rich & Kelly with us.

For the best spot its right in front of the castle people start lining up a hour before the show I can't think of a better spot then that.

Where are you going? :wink:

:)

I'd be up for hanging by the pool afterward also, but I figure by the time we leave CPK it will be 8:30 or 9:00, and I'm not sure how late the pool is open until and (more importantly) . . . how late their poolside bar service runs 'til. ;-P

I think if enough people are game, Hearthstone would be a good plan.

For the best spot its right in front of the castle people start lining up a hour before the show I can't think of a better spot then that.

Thanks - I was there last summer, and people started lining up 2 hours in advance. We got our spot around 8:00-8:15 and just sat and rested, since we had gotten to the park pretty darn early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom