June 6 & 7, 2010 Anaheim V- Getting ready to party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^If that's true, then yay! :up:
I don't think I'll line up all night/day from Sunday for Monday's show. In the past shows I've been to, they never required us to camp out. You can scout the area to see if someone's started a line, and then they normally say you can stay or come back at 8am to resume the line up. So I've always chosen to come back. There are probably differing opinions about camping out/coming back but hey, they gave me the option, so I took it. If they had said I had to camp out to guard my position, then I would probably have not taken it, and would've just shown up as early as I could on the day of the show (which would be after the sun is up at least).
This time around, I'll play it by ear. If I get excited from the SLC show, then maybe I'll consider lining up. If not, then I'll probably show up after lunch.

I'm also lining up earlier on Sunday rather than Monday. Ihave to work on Monday morning (fail :down:) so I'll definitely be taking easier on night 2.

For those interested in a drink after CPK, I'm quite fond of The Hearthstone bar inside The Grand Californian Lodge. You can get to it from Downtown Disney. It's a great cozy, warm bar and they have a patio with great fireplaces.

Is this the place?

l

if it is, it's going to look nothing like that after you guys get through with it

Is this the place?

l

Yes. That's it. The patio is out the door to the far left, passed the bar.

I also remembered, there's the UVA Bar. It's actually in the center of Downtown Disney (literally in the middle of Downtown Disney). It's circular/round . . . some might even say it's 360°. :wink: The only problem is that it is fairly small and (if I remember correctly) the drinks are kind of pricey. But it's a great place to people watch all the busy Downtown Disneyers and they have (at least they used to) a shot called 'The Mind Eraser' that is absolutely YUMMMM! :drunk:

UVA Bar menu

A lot better than the 90 degree temps in Tampa this week. I'm all for warm weather, but this is ridiculous :lol:

Eeek. It actually drizzled here on Monday. We've so far had a very mild Spring.

:drool: :up:
Avg. evening temps for early June?
<----- trying to plan her wardrobe 2 wks before departure. not a fashionista, just an OCD :nerd:. :giggle:

As for weather overnight, it will dip into the low 60's or upper 50's and can be a smidge breezy and damp, so a light sweatshirt should keep you warm enough.

For the Boston shows last year it must have been 40 degrees out at night, but I was fine with a short sleeve shirt and jeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom