June 6 & 7, 2010 Anaheim V- Getting ready to party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks - I was there last summer, and people started lining up 2 hours in advance. We got our spot around 8:00-8:15 and just sat and rested, since we had gotten to the park pretty darn early.

No problem I'm a Disney annual pass holder so if you or anyone on the forum have any questions feel free to ask me.

Ok, now to get the thread back on topic. We were talking about where we are planning to go after CPK.

Ok, now to get the thread back on topic. We were talking about where we are planning to go after CPK.

YES. YOU'RE going to get in a stroller. I'M gonna hand you a Louisville Slugger. And TOGETHER we're going to clear a spot in front of the castle.

I'll buy you some cotton candy too.

Mmmmm cotton candy.

Can I still have some even if I don't go to the fireworks? Please

Is everyone who's going to Disneyland going to go back to the park after dinner or are some of y'all gonna hang out with us losers after dinner?

:hyper:

I'll hang out after dinner. No bowling, and I doubt I'll head back to the park. I may be up for a post cpk beer or townhouse suites gathering.
Maybe I'll be shopping for a cheapo lawn chair. Gotta buy a raft this weekend. :)
oh and I'll bring the camera for Disney day and cpk. This has to be documented :)

Yay! Are you planning on lining up early Sunday morning? I may need to crash I mean park my car there and head over with you guys???

For those interested in a drink after CPK, I'm quite fond of The Hearthstone bar inside The Grand Californian Lodge. You can get to it from Downtown Disney. It's a great cozy, warm bar and they have a patio with great fireplaces.

This sounds good to me, I'll follow you guys wherever you go :D

My aunt went to an Angels game on Sunday and they got to go on the field to meet the players she said they let her go in from the back gate. I hope they use this for the concert.

For some reason I can't quote posts when I'm at work but Nic, I'm glad you'll join the non-disney-ers after dinner. I'm really sad I'm not going to Disneyland and really wanna hang out with you and Dev and all. I know, I know, we'll have two straight days but then... after that... who knows how long. Gotta make the most of it, right?

But if you change yourmind and wanna do the fireworks thing, I totally understand. There's a joke to be made about making fireworks of our own but it would work better if WildHoney were coming to this gig. :D

U2FloridaFan - I like the way you think! So most of you are going to line up the night of the 5th/morning of the 6th?

Anyone planning to take it easy that first day and line up early for the 2nd show?

I usually line up early for the first show and play the second by ear. Depends on how exhausted I am. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom