June 6&7, 2010 Anaheim III-You've told your spouse and you are now single and looking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CPK is great for Kelly & I, also. I'm thinking we're going to have to bow out of Disneyland, though. We're at the very least going to join the "Tenative" list for Disneyland. I hate it, but more pressing financial obligations have to take priority over amusement parks right now. Being a responsible adult sucks rocks some days, doesn't it?? :down:

Still, we're going to reunite with some great people & meet others for the first time, so I really shouldn't be feeling sorry for myself! :hyper: :applaud:

And, in chorus with everyone else, THANK YOU Dev for all your work!! :hug:

Alright let me do the list for who wants what

CPK:

MissVelvetDress_75
lauramullen
Romi
KellyAhern
I Move In Mysterious Ways
paulrg
Krisi83
Trojanchick99
Kafrun
mtnfox(maybe)
d.darroch
Martha
Lila and Maddy
RedRocksU2
nicv
FitzChivalry
BluRmGrl

I guess it's safe to say we're going with CPK.

Are alot of you guys flying into LAX or Orange County? My brother and I are looking into taking my nephew (1st U2 show) to the 2nd show, doing Disney, etc.

Just wanted to get people's opinion on whats easier, LAX or OC? Thanks.

John Wayne in Orange County is. That is what I was told when I asked a few months ago.

Are alot of you guys flying into LAX or Orange County? My brother and I are looking into taking my nephew (1st U2 show) to the 2nd show, doing Disney, etc.

Just wanted to get people's opinion on whats easier, LAX or OC? Thanks.

Use John Wayne if you can get a good rate. Much tamer airport and much, much closer to Anaheim.

I tried the other airports but flying in from Dallas both the airfare and rental car were much less expensive at LAX.

I tried the other airports but flying in from Dallas both the airfare and rental car were much less expensive at LAX.

Yeah, I'm flying San Antonio but OC isn't too much more expensive than LAX. $20!

Thanks for the advice everyone. I think we'll lean towards OC (John Wayne).

For those going to Disneyland for the 1st time be sure to check out the "Blue Bayou" restaurant. Very cool place. Is a bit pricey but you can split meals, the mouse doesn't mind. :up:

the rates to orange county were slightly better from here, but the times didn't work w/my schedule and everything included a stop in vegas which added 2 hours to my travel time

the rates to orange county were slightly better from here, but the times didn't work w/my schedule and everything included a stop in vegas which added 2 hours to my travel time

Yeah, I couldn't find any direct flights from Milwaukee to Santa Ana. I think I have a stop in Vegas or Phoenix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom