June 22nd, 2011 M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BluRmGrl said:
:faint: Leather - rain - Celtic testosterone? Commence meltdown. :combust:

The rain will cause all the Celtic testosterone in the air to rain down on us. Y'know, like "acid rain"...only "testosterone rain"!

:lol:

Free pool pass at the Tiki Barge on Wednesday (normally $5-$10) if you show your U2 ticket

Tiki Barge

image1.jpg

I'm hoping to maybe get there around 10 or 11?

Anyone know where they'll direct us to, and the parking will be $30? Eh, steeper than usual, but I can live with that suppose.

See you tomorrow Laura!

I'm starting to panic that I'm not ready or forgetting something...and I really should go to bed soon...

:panic:

lauramullen said:
I just unpacked and repacked after work. Just don't forget your ticket.

The ticket is always the thing I spaz about most! It's often the first thing I'll pack (in my pocket), and I probably check it two dozen times before I leave the house. OCD, baby!

Me too! :D I put my ticket in my bag a couple hours ago and I've already checked on it twice. Driving up from northern VA tomorrow. :wave:

I've put the ticket in my wallet already so there is no way I can forget it!

I'll still check it a million times before I leave the house though :lol:

Sooooooo excited! :hyper: Leaving in the morning to go pick up my cousin and then head for Baltimore! I can't wait!!! Good luck to my fellow GA-goers, let's hope we can stay dry and cool!

The ticket is always the thing I spaz about most! It's often the first thing I'll pack (in my pocket), and I probably check it two dozen times before I leave the house. OCD, baby!

hehehe! same here.. It's actually a running joke between me and the hubby. We tease each other about it.. :lol: Think we actually forgot concert tickets once and no it's a running joke between us.:lol:

Driving from Ohio today! It's currently pouring rain in Columbus. See you all tomorrow!

So, at this point, is there any good information about where the line will be, when it will start, will there be more than one, and all that sort of thing? Any info greatly appreciated!

^ yep. WBAL says the rain will probably come in the afternoon:

Wednesday...Partly sunny. Showers and thunderstorms likely...Mainly in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 80s. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.

*sneaking out of a long, long interference absence*

senrab, you are in DC now?!?! We should get together!

There are so many of you that cydewaze and I haven't seen in so LONG! Can't wait!

I still can't decide what to do about this lineup...ARGGGHHH. :crazy:

Odds of Bono singing at least part of Rain tomorrow - 90%.
Odds of a Singing in the Rain snippet - 80%.
Odds of Adam Clayton stripping - 60%. :combust:

The prospect of topless Adam aside, not sure what to do tomorrow! My bus gets in 12:40PM - not sure I really want to be packed in the inner circle tomorrow night so I'm not sure queuing makes sense...

Also, looking on the positive side of rain, if it's pouring after the show I might not have to worry so much about possibly walking back to the bus terminal late at night... :uhoh:

U guys might get Streets for an opener tomorrow - Larry hinted at that maybe being the Glastonbury opener and they may wanna try that out

The prospect of topless Adam aside, not sure what to do tomorrow! My bus gets in 12:40PM - not sure I really want to be packed in the inner circle tomorrow night so I'm not sure queuing makes sense...

Also, looking on the positive side of rain, if it's pouring after the show I might not have to worry so much about possibly walking back to the bus terminal late at night... :uhoh:

So, I might be taking the bus too. Reviews of Greyhound frighten me though. There is a bus leaving at 1am back towards my part of Virginia. Decisions, decisions.....

vjacqb said:
I don't know how I feel about that. I like Streets as the climax from a build-up.

Yeah, I'm happy with it in the usual spot. It is kind of exciting not knowing if they'll shake things up or not. We are the last practice before Glastonbury, after all.

As for the weather, if it's a sprinkle, it'll keep us cool. If it's a heavy rain....ack!

Yeah, I'm happy with it in the usual spot. It is kind of exciting not knowing if they'll shake things up or not. We are the last practice before Glastonbury, after all.

As for the weather, if it's a sprinkle, it'll keep us cool. If it's a heavy rain....ack!

i agree.. Here's to hoping for a shake up! I will take any kind.. :hyper:

please no heavy rain!:no:

Mrs. Edge said:
*sneaking out of a long, long interference absence*

senrab, you are in DC now?!?! We should get together!

There are so many of you that cydewaze and I haven't seen in so LONG! Can't wait!

I still can't decide what to do about this lineup...ARGGGHHH. :crazy:

Looking forward to seeing you guys! It's been quite some time!

I don't know what I'm going to wear yet. In Auckland, I wore a bright red Spain bull shirt so that Axver would be able to recognize me, as we hadn't met. Since I've met a bunch of you guys, I may go less..bright...and more fan & wear my homemade green U2 suitcase shirt....we'll see. :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom