June 22nd, 2011 M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unofficial gathering info for anyone interested: Tuesday, 6.21.11 @ Duda's Tavern in the Fells Point area (1600 Thames Street, to be precise), about 6:30pm. If anyone else is interested in joining us, please let me know since the place's crab cakes come highly recommended & they're on special on Tuesday nights... double win, but the place is apparently tiny & likely to be packed! :wink:

So far, myself, Mr. Blu, secretly alone, U2Fan4ever & MoodyJ plan on being there. Bring on the crab cakes & the Magner's!! :love:

If anyone is staying near BWI airport and is looking for a good crabcake, this place is arguably the best

BluRmGrl said:
Unofficial gathering info for anyone interested: Tuesday, 6.21.11 @ Duda's Tavern in the Fells Point area (1600 Thames Street, to be precise), about 6:30pm. If anyone else is interested in joining us, please let me know since the place's crab cakes come highly recommended & they're on special on Tuesday nights... double win, but the place is apparently tiny & likely to be packed! :wink:

So far, myself, Mr. Blu, secretly alone, U2Fan4ever & MoodyJ plan on being there. Bring on the crab cakes & the Magner's!! :love:

:drool: :hyper:

lauramullen said:

:applaud:

What does this mean?? We can't park in the stadium lot???

called the box office.. the lots aren't open till 5 hrs before the gates open (he told me 5) so that means they open at noon. Even if we had passes and are lining up in the morning we have to park elsewhere: either cash lots or on the street. I think we will be ok there.. It's a regular work day so the cash lots should be open in the morning.

don't worry.. :) Me and julie have been stressing all day about it.

Are cash lots part of the stadium property? I'm not going to be there from the morning, I may come around 3pm, but I'd like to park somewhere close to the stadium. Can I park in one of the stadium lots without a pass? Amy, what's the number for the box office where I can ask about parking?

Are cash lots part of the stadium property? I'm not going to be there from the morning, I may come around 3pm, but I'd like to park somewhere close to the stadium. Can I park in one of the stadium lots without a pass? Amy, what's the number for the box office where I can ask about parking?

No, they are private companies. See beershack's post about parking across Russell street. The stadium will have limited parking day of the show but I don't know what that means or how many. The box office number is: (410) 261-RAVE(7283).

Being that it's a regular workday these cash lots should be open in the morning I just don't know with the concert what they do if you park in the morning because event parking will be more money.

By "cash-lot", do you guys mean a parking garage of sorts? If so, I really want to avoid those, because they racked my ass when I went to see Ozzy at MSG in December.

Why can't there be easy parking like last year in Landover... :angry:

Why can't there be easy parking like last year in Landover... :angry:

Because this stadium is downtown, rather than in the outskirts in the middle of ghetto PG County

There will be ample cash parking in the industrial area across the street from the box office (between MM/NN and K/L on the map)

Lot M/N/O should be cash

G/H will probably be cash but not open until 5hrs before.

There are other cash lots (and free street parking) to the right of G/H

Parking further downtown will be difficult and expensive before 5pm due to the normal commuters taking up space

A49E97F7A0094DB9BAE44ECFC88C83D0.ashx

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/Gameday/Tickets/~/media/A49E97F7A0094DB9BAE44ECFC88C83D0.ashx

One week left!! I'm so excited! :hyper:

Those of you who have GA, what time are you guys planning to get in line? I'm still trying to decide...I'll be bringing along a few first-time GA-ers and we'd all like to get a nice spot.

Because this stadium is downtown, rather than in the outskirts in the middle of ghetto PG County

There will be ample cash parking in the industrial area across the street from the box office (between MM/NN and K/L on the map)

Lot M/N/O should be cash

G/H will probably be cash but not open until 5hrs before.

There are other cash lots (and free street parking) to the right of G/H

Parking further downtown will be difficult and expensive before 5pm due to the normal commuters taking up space

A49E97F7A0094DB9BAE44ECFC88C83D0.ashx

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/Gameday/Tickets/~/media/A49E97F7A0094DB9BAE44ECFC88C83D0.ashx

so you are saying lots L M O will be open early and thats where we GArs could park early in the morning?

Thanks for the information, beershack. I'm gonna try to call the box office today and verify which lot(s) I can park in around 3pm without a pass.

I'm in the same boat as you, would you mind relaying what they say? Thanks!

Thanks for the information, beershack. I'm gonna try to call the box office today and verify which lot(s) I can park in around 3pm without a pass.

alma,
if you get a chance ask them if there is going to be 2 GA entrances or 1. When I talked to the guy there I forgot to ask but I remember him mentioning 2 entrances just not sure if it's in reference to GA or not.

Ok, I called the box office. First and foremost, she said parking passes are still available (as of 10.50am today). It's $35 + $5 for them to ship it to you. It's going to be either for lot H or lot SW (South Warehouse).

She said other lots should open by 2pm, and there's always plenty of parking available. Since I haven't been to the area and I'll be driving up by myself, I just bought a pass from them for my peace of mind. They can take your information over the phone and mail the pass to you.

Regarding GA, she didn't seem to be very knowledgeable herself, but she spoke to her supervisor, and they told her they don't know whether there is going to be 1 or 2 entrances yet, but the GA line should start in the Northeast side and will most probably loop towards lots B/C.

If you need more info or want to buy a parking pass, call the box office (410-261-7283) and use option 4 (Other Events) and then Option 2 (tickets). This will transfer you over to a live rep (thanks, Amy!). I spent my first 2 calls figuring out how to talk to a live person on their automated answering system.

Ok, I called the box office. First and foremost, she said parking passes are still available (as of 10.50am today). It's $35 + $5 for them to ship it to you. It's going to be either for lot H or lot SW (South Warehouse).

Lot SW is the best for exiting post show, you can make a right turn and you're right on 395

Lot H is a big tailgate lot on the other side of the train tracks from the stadium

What time will you guys be lining up/getting there?

I live just a little over an hour from Baltimore, so I plan on getting there fairly early. I definitely plan on bringing a cooler and probably two chairs for my dad and I to relax in until the final hour or two when I can just take that stuff back to the car.

To save myself the hassle of reading a bunch of the thread, what will happen when my dad and I show up at whatever time in the morning without a pass? Will there be people directing us to wherever? Obviously, I just don't want things to get messed up.

I've got a VIP parking pass (Lot N) I can let go of for under cost. I can send it out tmw or Friday or meet up in person in Baltimore earlier on Wednesday. $20 plus shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom