June 20, 2010 - Seattle Qwest Field

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:(

Well, whoever is still going to be in town, let's still try to get together? Sounds like Thora will still come, and vjacqb as well.

I'll be really surprised if Zoo Station still does their shows, which is a shame - that would have been fun to have a "replacement" concert. Oh well. We can make our own. :wink:

Yup, I'll be coming after all. Might as well, since I haven't been to Seattle to see family/friends there in way too long. Would love to still get together at some point during the weekend!

I am sorry to all in this thread.

Should the rescheduled date of this show in 2011 not work for anyone here, I'll be interested in purchasing tickets.

I was hoping to attend this June, but famliy matters kept me from leaving my city next month. Now that things have been pushed, I'm most likely attending.

Again, sorry for things. Hopefully, I can be of help when the dust settles for 2011. Keep me in mind.

Just talked to the group I was coming up with. We're all still going to make the trip up. So now we have more free time to do whatever we want.

I hope we get good weather.

:wave: Roland, I'm sure there will be tickets available for the rescheduled date - I don't think the show was completely sold out on Ticketmaster even for the June date, so I don't think you'll have trouble digging up tickets.

JMath, hope I get to meet you when you're here!

:wave: Cori

Yes, I see that it is still selling on TM. I think I'll still reach out to fellow fans first. I might be able to help some out of towners/out of country U2 fans that don't want to deal with TM on refunding (or can't). We'll see what happens.

i'd like to. just have to wait and see what happens when the rescheduling dust settles

:wave: .

JMath, hope I get to meet you when you're here!

Same here, Love your Avatar by the way.

We're flying in on Thursday the 17th and leaving on the 21st. We're staying just north of Everett. We were planning on doing the San Juan's one day and doing the Seattle touristy thing on Saturday and end up watching ZS that night.

I still think a party/gathering on Saturday or Sunday would be great.

I think I'll still reach out to fellow fans first. I might be able to help some out of towners/out of country U2 fans that don't want to deal with TM on refunding (or can't).

Aww, thanks for doing that. I may sell my ticket. I'll keep you in mind when they announce the new dates. Unless Seattle is the leg opener next year, I doubt I will try to fly across the country to go there again after this year, even to see U2. I only have 1 GA ticket though.

If that is a hard tix, I'd be interested no doubt. But wait and see. Things just might pan out well for you, you never know. Either way, I'm sorry this has happen.

Anyone know the difference between these? They all sound pretty much the same. Alaska air:

Deposit the value of the ticket(s) as credit into My Wallet. Learn More
Email the ticket value(s) as credit. Learn More
Email the canceled ticket number(s) and use later to retrieve the value. Learn More

I'm stumped

they are all the same. i booked alaska to seattle too and called on friday to ask about my options

there is a $75 charge to change your flight

they are all the same. i booked alaska to seattle too and called on friday to ask about my options

there is a $75 charge to change your flight

I think I just noticed the diff. The retrieve value later option allows you to use it with a partner airline and gives me until June instead of April to complete my flight.
:up:

I'm still planning on going to Seattle. Arriving on the 17th and leaving on the 22nd. Totally bummed about not seeing U2 but, am going to try to make the most of this little vacation. There's actually a beer festival in Kenmore that weekend we may try to hit up. Maybe do some hiking somewhere. Would be interested in any sort of party/gathering that may happen as well. I'll probably hold on to my Seattle tickets for next year since I usually go up there once a year to visit a friend anyway.

well, i'll still be going to the Mariners game. Anyone else going?

Mr BAW has kindly offered his tickets to me, so I'll be going to the game as well. :) I owe him and BAW :beer::beer:

And if I like cori enough after I meet her at the Zoostation gig :whistle:, I might ask her to go with me to the game.

:D

No, seriously, I think Rick is giving me 2 tickets. If you can go to the game on Sunday, you might as well come, cori. Just don't hit me if I cheer at the wrong times since I know close to nothing about baseball. :confused:
Who knows, maybe this game will turn me into a fan.

And if I like cori enough after I meet her at the Zoostation gig :whistle:, I might ask her to go with me to the game.

:grumpy:

Actually, that would be fun. Count me in! Thanks!

(I give you my blessing to change your mind later if you find me horribly obnoxious and don't want to spend one further second with me. :wink: )

It's an Irish pub, kind of small. I was there about a month ago, after having not been there in ages.

They have food, not sure how big the menu is. Two separate rooms, one with some games, the other with more typical pub seating. Bars in both rooms. I believe the stage is in the room without the games and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom