June 20, 2010 - Seattle Qwest Field

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, try living here and wanting to go anywhere else. :grumpy:
We're all isolated up here in our little corner of the country. Expensive to get here, or to leave. Boo.

Aww... but I'm sure it's pretty cheap for you to go to Alaska. At least cheaper than if I want to go to Alaska. Besides, if I lived in Seattle I probably wouldn't need to get out of the state much. I love the scenery! :D

I would like to go to Alaska - I'd love to take one of the cruises up there.

But usually I'm moaning about how expensive it is to fly to Wisconsin, where my family lives. Boo!

just booked my flight....$279 non-stop on alaska

leaves Tucson (TUS)
3:40 pm Sat, Jun 19

lands Seattle (SEA)
7:00 pm Sat, Jun 19

-----

leaves Seattle (SEA)
11:45 am Mon, Jun 21

lands Tucson (TUS)
2:48 pm Mon, Jun 21

it was cheaper going directly through the alaska site than through the travel sites. the 'hot deal' price had been gone for over a week & i thought i had missed it. glad it came back.

still wish i was getting there a few hours earlier, but oh well

At least you won't have to deal with rush hour traffic coming into Seattle, which would delay you a bit anyway. :)

Oops, it's a Saturday. Never mind!

i'm guessing it will still be light once i land and hopefully even by the time i make it to the hotel.

where is everybody sitting for the mariners game?

Yeah, it'll be really light. Around the equinox, way up here and way west, it can stay light until well past 10:00. It's pretty awesome. :)

silver crown

i'm getting in late on saturday and going to the baseball game on sunday before the show. i don't want to be too far away.

it was cheaper going directly through the alaska site than through the travel sites. the 'hot deal' price had been gone for over a week & i thought i had missed it. glad it came back.

still wish i was getting there a few hours earlier, but oh well

I NEVER go thru the other vendors; that way you can at least get credit for a cancellation or postponement..by the way, did you join Alaska's mileage plan? you should, their partner is American...I use miles between the two of them, combined with Marriott points, for all our trips...

Ps. just bought two tickets for Seattle vs. Cincinnati...we're in the shade, Sec. 323 Row 12...paid $15 each thru StubHub...plenty of seats there.

i was on the mariners site and the promo for sunday's game is magnetic photo frames in honor of father's day.

totally forgot the 20th was father's day :doh:

Me & my bandmates are driving up from Portland. No need for a hotel, since we'll just drive back home after. Only a 2.5 hour drive. It will be my 6th U2 show & I'm still excited to see them. :hyper:

Do any of you lovely people have an extra GA they're looking to part with? I have a friend who's buying my extra but is also looking for another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom