June 16, 2010 - Oakland Coliseum - CA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live 105 is doing "Boner for Bono" weekend :)lol:) and giving away tickets for the Oakland show.

So how is the drive from the bay area to Seattle? I'm actually making a little vacation out of these two particular shows and plan to drive to Seattle on the 18th.

Thanks, I hadn't decided on what route to take yet, was just wondering if there were any must see things I should consider on the way.

What. It's 800ish to Seattle. So, what, eleven hours?

no chance. Driving 10 miles over the speed limit in California, and five miles over in oregon (otherwise, you will get a ticket), and accounting for two stops for gas, it's 12 hours to Portland alone.

hi guys, I've got some official news. Some of which you already expected, and some explains why additional tickets went on sale.

"The show was sold out. Based on production, we added additional seats to the venue that are now for sale. This is the only U2 show in the Bay Area. There is not a second show. "

Thanks for the info romi, good to know so I can finalize travel plans.

Because I'm definitely coming to this show! :hyper:

Now I need to go through this thread for hotel ideas, I have no clue about the area :ohmy:

YAY Comet!!!!! Glad you're coming.
Thanks for the info Romi, I figured as much.

And we used to drive from San Jose or Sacramento to Seattle every summer and it took about 16 hours.

What hotel is that? I'll be driving in. Sorry I still haven't had the chance to go through this thread. I'll try and do it at work today! :shifty:

Krisi 83 +me are booked in at the Holiday Inn Express Oakland Airport. Like Lauramullen says the airport hotels are closest to the stadium. We are going to dump the car at the hotel and hopefully use their shuttle bus to get to the stadium.

i'm planning to stay through the weekend to do all the touristy stuff in san francisco. the question is: do we stay in Oakland and take the bart up/drive to SF, or do we stay in SF and take the bart/drive for the show? anybody have advice on this?

i'm planning to stay through the weekend to do all the touristy stuff in san francisco. the question is: do we stay in Oakland and take the bart up/drive to SF, or do we stay in SF and take the bart/drive for the show? anybody have advice on this?

Stay in San Francisco if you have some extra money. If you don't have extra money, get yourself a hotel room near SFO and take BART from there (shorter ride, safer, maybe even cheaper than Oakland).

hi guys, I've got some official news. Some of which you already expected, and some explains why additional tickets went on sale.

"The show was sold out. Based on production, we added additional seats to the venue that are now for sale. This is the only U2 show in the Bay Area. There is not a second show. "

Damn. Oh well then just 1 show for me this leg. They better make it a good one.

SF tour w/ Laura and Romi? :hmm: We'll prob. be in the Bay Area the 12th to the 19th.

well, make sure you have Sunday the 13th completely clear. Laura wants to do Alcatraz, and you have to book that way in advance, fyi....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom