June 16, 2010 - Oakland Coliseum - CA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laura and I might stop there tomorrow. but not at 9:05. I don't want her to get shot. that may make me look bad.

I miss my friends. I would trade U2 if they would all just move here instead.

Alma and I were in an Irish pub at 9:05 last night, listening to Streets on the jukebox. It actually made me really sad for awhile. But I've had a great week so I'm not complaining.

Farewell party for the Zs (Me, Mr.Z and Little Z) on Ocean Beach Saturday morning at 9:30

Alma and I were in an Irish pub at 9:05 last night, listening to Streets on the jukebox. It actually made me really sad for awhile. But I've had a great week so I'm not complaining.

Farewell party for the Zs (Me, Mr.Z and Little Z) on Ocean Beach Saturday morning at 9:30

see ya there :) does your dad have a guitar that Mr. Z can borrow for the beach?

Heck yeah!!!
Although, to be honest, it's not a party. My son and I just really love that beach and I want to go one more time before we have to go to the airport. I think Romi and Jen are coming over to say 'bye though and we could totally make it a dance party! :wink:

don't close this thread just yet, k, Sicy? I want to post a link to all the pics in a few days...

Go ahead and post romi. I know you dont want it to 'end' but it has to lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom