June 16, 2010 - Oakland Coliseum - CA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ this what? This empty space of blue?

Put me down for 2 adults, one 6 year old who may or may not be with us and who may or may not be totally obnoxious from a day of travel - sorry guys!

Leave him with the rents! lol. ;)

16th of June, 9:05, Blackthorne Tavern, Jameson shots, who's in?

I has work early too. :grumpy:

Laura and I are having brunch or lunch with her one of those days:)

alma, that is

It's supposed to be really warm this weekend yay! I know its probably freezing in the city right now. So glad I live south lol.

Yeah its crazy, I'm only about 30 miles south and the difference is always like 10 degrees easily.

Did you make reservations yet romi? What should we say like for 12? 15?

Romi just made the reservation and we need at least six people have to be there right on time 6:30 or we will lose the reservation. There is an 18% gratuity added to the check.

^hahahaa

Ok well we (3 of us) will do our best to get there at 6:30. We're coming from farther away though.

Romi just made the reservation and we need at least six people have to be there right on time 6:30 or we will lose the reservation. There is an 18% gratuity added to the check.

My mom said I could go :giggle: so I'll do my best to be there at 6:30 - don't know if MrZ will come as he sometimes gets tired of the U2 talk. And "grama" said she could look after the little one if we want. So it could be one, two or three of us. Sorry.

Laura posted that while using an iPad at the apple store at the mall:wink:

I did that last week - posted in PGP!

BUSTED!

I logged out of the Internet and you would think since so many people use the thing, it would delete the browsing history.

My mom said I could go :giggle:

:lol: but yay!!!

so I'll do my best to be there at 6:30 - don't know if MrZ will come as he sometimes gets tired of the U2 talk. And "grama" said she could look after the little one if we want.

With "grama" offering to look after the little one, I say MrZ HAS to come. I'm sure we won't talk about u2 all night. I know I'll probably be done with that in 5 minutes. :reject: And switch over to other subjects.

See you guys tonight.

Yes, looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom