July 8th and 9th- Hippodrome- Montreal!! (Part 7)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We could always just say hi in line. I think most of us are meeting anyway cause we're in the same hotel. :wink:

GG, a lot are staying downtown. Plebans are at our hotel. Well, plebans and Romi's room.

Roman, you could find a place where some can show up later for just drinks. That way, it can be more of a drop in.

I'll make it a goal to come up with an exact location for food and drinks after the gym tonight. Then I'll post in here and people can approve or reject. Sound good?

I definetely want to do an official meet-up. Because once people are in line, all they think about is U2, and not as much about their friends.

:lol: You think that if I'm in Montreal, waaay too many gazillion miles from home meeting up with my fellow fans that I'm NOT gonna be thinking about U2?

Hello!

my sister and I are going to the concert in montreal! i have a few questions i was wondering if you guys can help me with.

first off i wanted to make sure, i have july 16 tickets, so those would work for the july 8 concert??

also our hotel is in downtown montreal, what is the best way to get to the hippodrome?

and i have GA tickets...when are fans going to start lining up?

Thank you!!

I'd like to come to a general Interference gathering too. :) It would be great to meet up with others that I haven't met before.

Yes.

A very facially-shorn kramwest1 (Mark Long/West) is interested in drinks and more Interference folks. :D

Harems are for people with more time and money than I have. :wink:

My fellow Plebans suggested I ask about this here--

I'm still working on booking part of my flight (I KNOW. :panic:) and I found a super cheap one that takes me from Chicago to Montreal by stopping in Mont Tremblant. The only thing I know is it's near a big ski resort, only Porter Airlines fly there and there's like one flight every couple of days, but I've basically never heard of it. Has anyone been there? Taking that route to save money: Good idea/bad idea?

MTE, are you getting off a Porter flight and connecting to a Porter flight? If so, I don't think there would be any problem. You would probably be on the same plane. Maybe try calling Porter.

MTE, are you getting off a Porter flight and connecting to a Porter flight? If so, I don't think there would be any problem. You would probably be on the same plane. Maybe try calling Porter.

Oooh, I didn't even think about the same plane thing. :doh: Porter is the only airline that goes there, so that's pretty darn likely.

See, I'm there for you girl! Call them and ask to be sure. They are really great to deal with!:hug:

Yes.

A very facially-shorn kramwest1 (Mark Long/West) is interested in drinks and more Interference folks. :D

Harems are for people with more time and money than I have. :wink:

I'd like to come to a general Interference gathering too. :) It would be great to meet up with others that I haven't met before.

I'll make it a goal to come up with an exact location for food and drinks after the gym tonight. Then I'll post in here and people can approve or reject. Sound good?

I definetely want to do an official meet-up. .

:up:

Hello!

my sister and I are going to the concert in montreal! i have a few questions i was wondering if you guys can help me with.

first off i wanted to make sure, i have july 16 tickets, so those would work for the july 8 concert??

also our hotel is in downtown montreal, what is the best way to get to the hippodrome?

and i have GA tickets...when are fans going to start lining up?

Thank you!!

:wave: Welcome to the thread. Your tickets will work for July 8th, and the best way to get to the Hippodrome will be with the Metro. Evenko has a website exclusively for the U2 360 concerts in Montreal: Home U2 360� Tour

Do we know when the special U2 metro cards are coming? :hyper:

Sales started yesterday at two Metro stations, and more Metro sattions will have them Monday. Here is the link for more information on the cards: U2 - STM

All I know is when I get to Montreal next week, one of the first items on my agenda is to get one of these cards!!!:hyper:

OK. Gimme four hours and I'll have a dinner suggestion up here. I'll look for something in a nice neighborhood (i.e. not the stadium area)

OK. Gimme four hours and I'll have a dinner suggestion up here. I'll look for something in a nice neighborhood (i.e. not the stadium area)

I remember Peel Street near the Bell Centre had some nice restaurants. We went to an Irish bar (it was sort of a basement bar) before the Elevation show in 2001. I haven't been to Montreal since 2005.

:giggle:

In all seriousness, I am not sure when I will get to Montreal Thursday...my husband has decided he is working that day:angry:. Needless to say, i will be anxious to get up there ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom