July 3rd 2010 Rogers Centre, Toronto, ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hotel

Hi! :wave:

Looking forward to the TO show like the rest of you. I'll either be in the stands (thank you, presale), or in the RZ if my bid holds up.

Just wanted to add my 2 cents and say that I booked a couple of rooms at the Intercontinental through Hotwire yesterday. Was looking for somewhere within close walking distance because I'm travelling with people who (a) get a bit anxious in the city, and (b) are likely to make good use of the beverage concession stands. Pretty good deal - Under $150.

Looking forward to meeting some Interferencers there.

Looking forward to the TO show like the rest of you. I'll either be in the stands (thank you, presale), or in the RZ if my bid holds up.

Just wanted to add my 2 cents and say that I booked a couple of rooms at the Intercontinental through Hotwire yesterday. Was looking for somewhere within close walking distance because I'm travelling with people who (a) get a bit anxious in the city, and (b) are likely to make good use of the beverage concession stands. Pretty good deal - Under $150.

:wave:
I stayed there in September and used hotwire as well. The Intercontinental is only a 2 minute walk from the Rogers Center and it's a nice hotel.

Thanks for the info. A friend suggested the Westin Harbour Castle which was $161 USD. Depending on your budget that might work for some people and they still have rooms.

Managed to get a couple GA online for my sister :up: she was 3rd in line at a ticketmaster location and they were gone by the time she got up front

OMG!!! I got 2 ga's this morning on my dial up internet!! I can't believe it! Guess I'm going to TO now. First and maybe only concert this tour. :hyper:

I bought 3 pairs of tickets in different locations, I plan to sell 2 of the pairs and keep one.
My options are:
GA2 - $57 each
Sec. 103 Row 2 - $32 each - right behind the stage, 2nd row
Sec. 513 Row 27 - $32 each - way up there

I'm considering keeping the section 103 because they are right behind the stage, second row, amazing seats for $32 bucks.

NOOOO!!! GA is sold out!!! I cannot believe I overslept for the sale :sad:

Does anyone have an extra pair of GA for sale? Pretty pretty please? I am super desperate :sad:

I bought 3 pairs of tickets in different locations, I plan to sell 2 of the pairs and keep one.
My options are:
GA2 - $57 each
Sec. 103 Row 2 - $32 each - right behind the stage, 2nd row
Sec. 513 Row 27 - $32 each - way up there

I'm considering keeping the section 103 because they are right behind the stage, second row, amazing seats for $32 bucks.

GA tickets for sale? :hyper: I'm in.

GA tickets for sale? :hyper: I'm in.

I might sell them, I'll let you know.
Right now I'm leaning towards keeping the sect. 103 because I've heard that the seats behind the stage are still really good, and then I won't have to show up too early to be close. Then theres the GA, which I could get front row if I had dedication, or I could be way back.

So I just saw a TV commerical for the U2 360 advertised for the Rogers Centre. In the promotion they said with "special guest" and then they "bleeped" or omitted it out in the commerical. :hmm: My question, any speculation yet on who the opening bands might be for that leg of the tour? It would be just great if we got the Black Eyed Peas opening for the Toronto show.

I believe those 103s are partially if not fully obstructed...not to be a downer but you should ask around if anyone has experience sitting there...

Actually I just realized they are 102's, the section beside it, and it appears like they are better seats. However, they could still be obstructed, true. That's exactly why I came here, to find out if its better to sell the GA's and keep these or sell these and keep the GA's. One pro is that I wouldnt have to show up until like 7 or 8 if I kept the assigned seats.

The Canadiana Backpackers one - if that's the one on Church St - is probably the one people should be looking at first, as it's the closest :) It's nice and they also have tours and pub crawls *g* A friend of mine stays there when she comes to TO every time she can :)

BTW, I love how the Toronto thread always kicks major ass on Interference...we are an enthusiastic lot :D

Actually I just realized they are 102's, the section beside it, and it appears like they are better seats. However, they could still be obstructed, true. That's exactly why I came here, to find out if its better to sell the GA's and keep these or sell these and keep the GA's. One pro is that I wouldnt have to show up until like 7 or 8 if I kept the assigned seats.
There's no way your seats in 102 would be obstructed. They sound like awesome seats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom