July 3rd 2010 Rogers Centre, Toronto, ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So...the ticket drops that occur the day before the show...they make them available via the ticketmaster website? Is it possible to buy them off the kiosks at the venue?

Yes, exactly. Just walk right past the sad faced scalpers and get your tickets at face value (minus some of the fees because you got them directly from the venue!).* (And yes, you can buy them off the website as well.)

*disclaimer - I don't work for TM so I can't guarantee this works 100% of the time, it's just been the experience of myself and some friends who've gone to many many U2 (and other) shows using this method.

Yeah, I heard the scalpers were pretty desperate in september.

To which I say:
nelson_ha_ha.jpg

Also, Wild managed to score some Chicago tickets! :hi5:

Now I just need to get myself to TO. :pray:

I got a reply from the woman from Gretzky's today, and she said that they don't take reservations for large groups on nights that there are events at Rogers.

Any other ideas?

Jack Astors wasnt too busy after the last show. And theres always the Loose Moose and despite some objections, its big and there will probably be room for everyone

Got my tickets in the mail today. Now what? Do I stare at them for 8 months?

WOW, at this very moment I noticed the only North American date that has sold out according to U2.com is Oakland. Apparently over 60,000 tickets in just a few hours. Anyway, I'm sure by the actual concert date Toronto will sell out, especially it being a one night concert only. Surely, a 10 months (September-July) gap isn't too soon for a U2 revisit causing it to not be sold-out! :hmm:

We just got the Pan-Am Games for Toronto in 2015. Our city will be getting an injection of $1.4 to $2.4 billion dollars. Certainly hope they spend some of it on a brand new stadium that will rival the best world stadiums. We need a bigger and better stadium for more U2 concerts!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom