July 3rd 2010 Rogers Centre, Toronto, ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fucking great

a packed crowd, with a set lasting about 90 minutes. i stood right in front of the soundbooth. very high energy, and an amazing drummer. sorry larry.

:up:

Definitely going the next time they hit up Toronto (any idea when that is?), except I kind of hope they don't become TOO famous and stick to the smaller venues.

Their drummer for this tour has ridiculous energy, love him. Except for some reason, he isn't a part of the band...

^ no other toronto dates set on their website, but i find it interesting they are sticking to smaller venues, not even arenas as yet. maybe they need a call from mr mcguinness

Please help me!! Toronto fans!

I got U2 tickets for Christmas :) my first time going to see them & im very excited.. the only problem is we got seat tickets because my mom won't stand...

The seats are behind the stage row 139.. im very nervous about them though, does anyone know if im gonna have a good view of the stage?
I have been looking up info on these seats, watching YouTube videos to get an idea, but im still not sure!! Please help me, thanks :)

untitled-4.jpg

First rule of the guide... Don't Panic!

Your seats will be good. Very good.

It shows though on the map that the claw looks like it's in my section, I don't know.. and also am I only gonna see the band from the back or do they move around the whole stage?

It shows though on the map that the claw looks like it's in my section, I don't know.. and also am I only gonna see the band from the back or do they move around the whole stage?

In all likelihood, yes, you will see more of their backs than the people in the front. Your view of the stage itself will be awesome though.

Yay! We'll welcome you with fireworks! (Literally, since it's Canada Day :wink: We'll have to go down to Harbourfront and watch from there - and keep Jem away from the kayaks :lol:)

Aww I gotta miss all the fun :sad:.
I'm flying out on the 2nd. We should plan a dinner or something for that night :D. We gotta make it an early night though cuz god knows how early we'll all be getting up the next day :wink:

Aww I gotta miss all the fun :sad:.
I'm flying out on the 2nd. We should plan a dinner or something for that night :D. We gotta make it an early night though cuz god knows how early we'll all be getting up the next day :wink:

"Getting up"? What is this "getting up" you speak of? :lol: Some of us will very likely be camping out overnight :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom