July 2, 2011 Vanderbilt Stadium, Nashville, TN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So.... I've been trying to convince my hubby to go to Nashville because it would be a good birthday present for me. Annnnd it's the only open spot in my schedule where I can actually see them. ;) He does not like U2.... Wish me luck. I'm hoping I can break him down. :hmm:

I feel your pain:wink: good luck with that!

I am also trying to talk my U2 buddy into this show...since seeing them in Denver , I of course want to go to more shows now!! this one would work for me....if I can find some GA tickets:D

I was at that show too (in seats) and it was SO hot!! I can remember thinking...how did those GA peeps do it!!!! crazy hot!

I made the mistake of wearing a long sleeve shirt that night. But that never bothered me. I did it by downing a couple of beers and non-stop singing through the entire concert- most fun I've ever had at a U2 concert!

my first u2 ga show. i'm fairly sure i'll die.

So, I also notice you are from Auckland? are you coming to the states just for this show? we have extended family in auckland, and are trying to plan a trip in 2012 in late Feb!:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Hope to see you guys all at Dan McGuinness pub for U2Zoo on Friday night... we had an absolutely epic time in Seattle at ZooStation. There's nothing like a U2 tribute band to ramp you up for the show... and they play amazing things the real boys wouldn't even dream of. (Trust me, it makes it a bit easier to swallow when U2 plays the same setlist 5x in a row and you've travelled to 3 and most of your friends 4-5....)

Hopefully I won't be the zombie who went to bed before dark in Seattle and can actually make this one in Nashville.

you may be there too!?:applaud:

I'll definitely be at the show! And we'll see about Friday night. My flight is at 6AM on Friday, which means I'll have to leave the house at 3:30, which means I"ll have to get up right after I go to bed, which means I was completely insane when I booked this flight. :crack:

And I see you have a much better rail photo than the one I took and have yet to upload.

I'll upload it this weekend.

I've got an excellent seat for Nashville but I'll visit the line and say hi. :)

I'll definitely be at the show! And we'll see about Friday night. My flight is at 6AM on Friday, which means I'll have to leave the house at 3:30, which means I"ll have to get up right after I go to bed, which means I was completely insane when I booked this flight. :crack:

Woohoo! See you again in Nashville!! My flight to Seattle was at 6.30AM. Yup, got up at 3.30, left house at 4.30am. By the time my plane rolled out of the gate into the tarmac for takeoff, I was sound asleep. Didn't even remember taking off... :crack:

Hi everyone!

I'm not new to interference, but I'm back under a new name and account (could not for the life of me remember my old password and it was linked to a now defunct email account...)

I have been LOVING reading up on all the shows. I have GA tickets to Nashville and am planning on a long but amazing day on July 2nd.

My friends and I are staying at the Courtyard Marriott...looks to be several blocks from the stadium so we're planning on walking back and forth. When I booked our room (in March) many of the hotels that are even closer were all booked up.

Anyway, just wanted to say "hi" and introduce myself to some of the peeps I'm sure I'll be getting to know in the sweltering GA line!

This will be my 8th show...my 3rd GA experience. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the band cooks up for Music City on 4th of July weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom